Going out?

Options
Ok...So I'm going to get together with some friends I don't see very often this weekend. And of course we're gonna go out...beer or jack & coke are usually my drinks of choice. Anyone know of some lower calorie options?

Replies

• dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    Options
    miller 64, barcardi and diet, vodka soda splash of cran. anything soda :-)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Ok...So I'm going to get together with some friends I don't see very often this weekend. And of course we're gonna go out...beer or jack & coke are usually my drinks of choice. Anyone know of some lower calorie options?

I've learned never to sacrifice a good beverage. I tried going with those low cal beers. I guess they're okay for people who like tinted water and like to pee a lot. LOL! Not for me. I'll stick to my full flavored beers and beverages. However, when I'm really trying to watch my caloric intake for that day, I will go with frozen or mixed drinks instead of beer or wine. I really put on the bloat with those two beverages. :( Have fun with your friends!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Jack & diet coke? If you don't mind the taste.
  • lindahavard
    Options
    ask for skinny girl mararette or the new 100 caloier jose qavo .
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Obvious choice is Jack & diet.

If you don't want to drink diet, learn to love naturally low caloric mixer. Like water, or water with bubbles in it. I like vodka with seltzer and a couple lime wedges.

Don't be afraid to have a couple of beers too, if you love them and can afford the cals. Beer calories: http://www.beer100.com/beercalories.htm

I agree with the previous posters that I wouldn't waste my time with the superlite beers either.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice! :) And I will definitely check out that link.