Alcoholic beverages.

Options
13»

Replies

• Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Rum and Diet Coke/Diet Ginger Ale was my favorite. Also Miller Light.
    ...but I don't drink anymore.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of the light beers, you don't catch any buzz at all. I have one or two nice IPAs and I feel like it's a good calorie spend. I also like vodka soda with a squeeze of lime, or vodka and diet tonic, you can even put it in La Croix for some variety. Also bourbon.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I like Guiness, it is dark and heavy but surprisingly low in calories. I also tend to drink it slower. Moscow Mules are also good but watch out for sugar calories in ginger beers.

• ndj1979
    Options
    lately I have been doing diet ginger beer and vodka; diet ginger beer and rum...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I absolutely love vodka water with a lemon. They are super refreshing and I never get hangovers because of all of the water I'm drinking. I'm a fast drinker so I usually get a single tall which helps with the calories too. I also like to get flavored vodka like citron (when I'm home) but I'm cheap when I go out so I usually just get rail.

you are putting too much water in them...:)

vodka water with lemon is a go to of mine as well...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Go with diet soda (if you need any mixer, because most mixers, even Tonic, have a bunch of calories) and liquor. It is the most calorie efficient drink.

Having vodka that is 90-proof, or 45 percent alcohol, supplies you with 110 calories per 1.5-ounce pour. But if your vodka is the 80-proof variety, or 40 percent alcohol, you'll get less than 100 calories in a 1.5-ounce shot.