Good energy drinks

Options
Throw some good energy drinks at me I can buy and also make I need helps of energy I'm so "lazy" now days I need help!!! And been a mum of 4 I need to keep up anyone please help me!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Coffee! The best!
  • saphiresleaman461
    saphiresleaman461 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Gross I hate coffee I don't mine a cup of tea ☕️
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Tea is good too!
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I also hate the taste of coffee, so I feel your pain. Monster and Rockstar both offer sugar and calorie free versions of their energy drinks that are quite tasty and will still light you up when you need a boost.

My current go to is Rockstar's "Pure Zero" Lemonade. It packs 240 MG of caffeine and goes down very smooth.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Monster Ultra Blue is my go to pre workout. 10 Cal 0 Sugar.
  • saphiresleaman461
    saphiresleaman461 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks heaps I'll give both a go!! And see how I go!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Monster Ultra Black and Sunrise are my favorite, and both 0 calories.
    I used to love cherry lime Xenergy (also 0), but I've only found it at one gas station by me and they stopped carrying it.
  • NEMom80
    NEMom80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I actually found that once I cut down on the caffeine I started sleeping better and now have so much more energy. I'm sure that doesn't help but just a suggestion.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Monster Ultra Blue is my go to pre workout. 10 Cal 0 Sugar.

Can confirm, the "Ultra" line from Monster is also a great option. Monster also makes an "Absolutley Zero" line, but they are a tad lacking in the flavor department IMO.
  • Baggyd
    Baggyd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please just be cautious with the energy drinks. Excessive consumption can mess up your heart.
    If you don't mind tea, then I can suggest ginseng or green tea for an energy boost
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Tea is awesome. There are so many different kinds, as well as different ways to prepare it. And I love the process of boiling the water, listening to the kettle, pouring the water over the tea and smelling the released aromas as it steeps.

You can also get different amounts of caffeine depending on the kind of tea and how strong or how long you steep it.
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    All you monster ultra drinkers are wrong. Ultra white is obviously the superior flavor.

That's right, I said it.
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Tea is a good healthy source for caffeine.

But if it's energy for a workout you need then try some pre workout. I like C4, but there are alot of other good brands out there. If you do go this route then only try half the recommended serving at first and then see how you like it. Sometimes they can tend to give you too much energy to the point that your jittery
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Monster Zero
    The have Ultra Violet out now in some places...so good.
    I also like the white and blue ones.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I always get the Xyience energy drinks, either the mango guava or cherry lime flavored. Good flavor, 0 calories and pretty cheap where I get them.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Red Bull Zero, Crystal Light w/ Energy packs in my water and I drink tea as well.
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I prefer the white Monster, but on occasion I have been known to down a purple Monster from time to time...

But on a serious note, what works for me is starting my day with 3 cups of black coffee and 1 tables spoon of honey. Then around 3ish I down one of the ultra monsters.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I'm another who will throw my hat in for Monster... I drink a Monster Ultra Zero 3-4 times a week. It tastes great and gives me a nice boost.
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Black coffee....

You'll get used to it ;)
  • manwaffles
    manwaffles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I always get the Xyience energy drinks, either the mango guava or cherry lime flavored. Good flavor, 0 calories and pretty cheap where I get them.

Love me some Cherry Lime Xyience. Not the greatest thing to put in your body, but everything in moderation and whatnot.