Looking for friends 1200 calories per day

Options
2»

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    sophie7591 wrote: »
    The app tells me 1400 per day. But I never go above 1300. Usually between 1100- 1250 most week days. I'm PRE diabetic and only have been doing this since April 12th. Starting weight was 279. I lost 21 pounds so far. 258. I'm really new to this app only been here two weeks.
    I have an issue with counting the sugar in fruits. I don't add sugar to anything and only drink water with the very occasional 4 Ozs of apple juice when I really need something sweet to drink. Is the sugar in the fruit going to make me gain ?

You gain by eating more calories than you burn off. Sugar is not the enemy for most people, but it's always wise not to eat added sugars. So in answer to your question, no the fruit sugar is not going to make you gain weight unless you're not counting fruit calories and you go over your calorie goals.
  • ladypew
    ladypew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I ate 1200 cal per day and still often do but have upped my exercise so have a few cheat meals per week. Have lost 47lbs so far add me if u want :)
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 - i'm 4'10 and have an initial total of 26lbs to lose hopefully by October (I've lost 10lbs so far), then I'll set my goal as I like after that.

I really like trying to cook healthy new meals, so feel free to add! (don't judge me - im learning!)
  • ivannasfit
    ivannasfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'0, 36, and 125 with a goal of 115-110 please feel free to add me anyone who wants to :smile:
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just reduced to 1300 per day and so far it's going well. Feel free to add me, we can keep each other going!