Low Sugar/Low Calorie Drinks

Options
VetGirl1992
VetGirl1992 Posts: 1 Member
Looking for some low calorie and/or low sugar drinks (other than water) to help with weight loss.

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of different MIO water flavor drops.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water, diet soda
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Diet soda
    Iced tea
    Coffee
    Sparkling/flavored water (if artificially sweetened)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    well its flavored water but its called Hint water, no sugar,no artificial sweeteners and its delicious.
  • beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Use stevia as a sweetener. It's zero calorie n made from natural extract
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Monster Ultra Zero. My go to 'pre workout' if you're into caffeinated drinks.
  • saramosser15
    saramosser15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I get a black iced tea lemonade with light ice, half the sweetener, and heavy on the tea from starbucks. It's a nice treat
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love "Tru Lemon" mango-orange flavor. They are stevia sweetened and to me, taste like Tang.
  • cheethnico
    cheethnico Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Asda does a lovely raspberry and blueberry sparkling water it's lovely and Pepsi max cherry is delicious
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Infused water is delicious. My favorite is infused orange water, and lemon is also nice.
  • KimSLWelling
    KimSLWelling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I recently took a bag of frozen raspberries, filled a pot of water, brought it almost to a boil, steeped green tea in it. Added 2 tablespoon of sugar to the gallon pot, strained it, cooled, poured over ice. (I don't like the artificial sweeteners). I found this tasted good and was refreshing. I keep adding ice to my cup till it looses flavor. That way I get more water in. When the flavor is gone I start again with a fresh glass.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I'm having Powerade Zero.