Lost 64lbs in 3 months

Options
beckihudson082208
beckihudson082208 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
We did it all natural. No surgeries... Within 3 months my husband lost 65lbs and me I lost 64lbs.. within a year I lost over 124 lbs. So crazy because we had done a biggest loser challenge and he didn't drink his water before final weigh one and I did.. guess what he won by a pound... Anyways we are back at it after I just recently had two surgeries and he was in a car accident.. we are trying to gain back the muscle memory!! Looking for some people to do this journey with us!!! It is all mind over matter! Just remember pain is weakness leaving the body! Stay focused because it truly is a lifestyle thing!
We did it all natural. No surgeries... Within 3 months my husband lost 65lbs and me I lost 64lbs.. within a year I lost over 124 lbs. So crazy because we had done a biggest loser challenge and he didn't drink his water before final weigh one and I did.. guess what he won by a poundxfrb584sqy1t.jpgpe1gc3ca8zao.jpg

Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow..laws awessome!
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That comes to 5lbs a week! Just not sure how "natural" it is to lose that quickly. Even at my heaviest it would have been impossible for me to lose that type of weight over that length of time.

For the majority of people IMO it would be unhealthy to lose that quickly excluding beyond the first couple of weeks.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    For those that might come along and read this...unless you are extremely extremely extremely obese it is not healthy to lose more than 1-2lbs a week. During the first couple of weeks you might lose more due to water loss but to lose an average of 5lbs a week for three months IS NOT HEALTHY nor obtainable for most people.

I hope that I have misread the OP...

I went back and reread...I still interpret it the same.

Pain can also and most often is a sign that something is wrong...
  • skinnyislandgurl
    skinnyislandgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    awesome, both of you look great! life is beautiful.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done you both!
  • dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. It's good when you have a partner working with you.
  • Crriggs84
    Crriggs84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You guys look amazing! I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey and can't wait to start seeing the weight come off. I am severely obese and I want to lose 225lbs. I know it's going to take time, hard work, and patience but I am completely ready and willing! Your story is inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!