Bingeing and general nonsense

Options
__007jbond
__007jbond Posts: 60 Member
Am i the only one who can eat a full tub of ben n jerrys and still want more...think i need help

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I regularly eat a whole pint of ice cream.

That's why I started buying Halo Top.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    More is not better. That's what I tell myself but yet I still ate most of a loaf of bread yesterday. Working out the underlying trigger is the tricky part. My superficial triggers are boredom, tiredness, reward. Happens less now I'm working out & confidence has grown but I still lapse. When that happens I let it go & start with a new day. Definitely helps not to have that sort of food at home.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    __007jbond wrote: »
    Am i the only one who can eat a full tub of ben n jerrys and still want more...think i need help

You're definitely not the only one who feels this way. For me, personally, I don't consider a whole pint of ice cream to be a binge, but if it's enough to make you feel out of control then there are a lot of binge eating resources available.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    There are many peeps I'd happily throw under a bus for ice cream....

Does that answer your question?

Oooooh! Ice cream! *goes to freezer*
  • msheepy00
    msheepy00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not an ice cream fan but if you put any size bag of chips near me and I will polish off the bag in record time.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Chips and ice cream go well together... *looks furtive* so I've heard......
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    msheepy00 wrote: »
    I'm not an ice cream fan but if you put any size bag of chips near me and I will polish off the bag in record time.

Same here. Not a sugar fan here. But, I can't sleep if there's a bag o' chips in-house. That's why I never buy them. :(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Raising-Arizona-William-Forsythe-John-Goodman.png
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    My Saturday night date :p Usually just one but had two in one night a couple weeks ago.

p3lvfrrntn4s.jpeg

I need to party with you.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Pint? You call a pint a tub? Pathetic.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Raising-Arizona-William-Forsythe-John-Goodman.png

You breastfeeding?
  • dacapo69
    dacapo69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This thread was really helpful. Thanks everyone. I was feeling a lot of guilt and shame about my late night ice cream binges (also B&J tub, i.e. pint). I'm not resolved about how I want (or am able) to handle it, but it's nice knowing that other people have this problem. And, even more so, that many of you don't even consider to be a problem.