Support needed as I yo yo

Options
In 2012 I reached my goal weight and since then gained all back plus some. I yo yo back in worth from success and failure and thrive on support. I have so little self esteem my depression is a constant enemy of mine. Please friend me if you feel you can help. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• shellyMcTerry
    shellyMcTerry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a yo yo too. It's so hard
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have every sympathy, I do exactly the same! I will send you a friend request X
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I consider myself flaky. I..... Can't seem to get the consistent part of this. But I am still losing, have been at it this time almost A YEAR!!

I'm open for friends that can help and be helped. Just a forewarning, though, I am very interactive and don't collect friends.
  • Javakj
    Javakj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel your pain... I did so well for so long, then went through s difficult time and gained 20-30 pounds back . I am miserable and so mad at myself. Sugar and carbs are my killers along with emotional eating.
  • temple_n
    temple_n Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    In 2013 I placed 2nd for my age group in a bikini competition after losing around 40 pounds. I've almost gained all of it back. I've been eating emotionally and I relapsed after 7 years of sobriety. I haven't had a drink in 18 months now and I'm finally finding motivation to get back on track with my health. I'm aiming for a more balanced approach than what I did to get competition ready. My goal is more general: to feel energetic and fit into some of my smaller clothes again. I'm nearly 40 and I don't want to let it get out of hand like I did before. I just want to achieve some balance and make long-term, healthy lifestyle changes. Pizza and depression are my number one offenders. I just wanted to chime in and say that you are all in my thoughts and I can relate to what you've all shared.
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    temple_n wrote: »
    In 2013 I placed 2nd for my age group in a bikini competition after losing around 40 pounds. I've almost gained all of it back. I've been eating emotionally and I relapsed after 7 years of sobriety. I haven't had a drink in 18 months now and I'm finally finding motivation to get back on track with my health. I'm aiming for a more balanced approach than what I did to get competition ready. My goal is more general: to feel energetic and fit into some of my smaller clothes again. I'm nearly 40 and I don't want to let it get out of hand like I did before. I just want to achieve some balance and make long-term, healthy lifestyle changes. Pizza and depression are my number one offenders. I just wanted to chime in and say that you are all in my thoughts and I can relate to what you've all shared.

I am so glad you regained your sobriety. My heart sank when I read about your relapse but was overjoyed when I saw its been 18 months. .