So annoying, it needs it's own thread

Options

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    When you are in a hurry and things start literally falling apart one after another, first it was your favorite necklace, then the only matching purse for your outfit, mind you've never had purses falling apart in pieces before, then you drive like a maniac and arrive at the restaurant on time only to find out that the event was rescheduled to 30 mins later but no one bothered to let you know.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    When you are in a hurry and things start literally falling apart one after another, first it was your favorite necklace, then the only matching purse for your outfit, mind you've never had purses falling apart in pieces before, then you drive like a maniac and arrive at the restaurant on time only to find out that the event was rescheduled to 30 mins later but no one bothered to let you know.

you forgot your matching apple watch strap broke also

And a friendly neighbor who stops you on the way out to chat and wants to know every detail of your life in the last 150 years
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That awkward moment of tripping over something, or nothing, and almost falling to the ground in public.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When I have a laundry list of things to do at work, and not one but two people call in sick. And I'm the one with an auto immune disease. LOL
  • drunkensailor86
    drunkensailor86 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    That awkward moment of tripping over something, or nothing, and almost falling to the ground in public.

So long as you look at trip hazard and laugh at it to let anyone who might be watching you know that you are cool, then its all good :D

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just had a gnat fly in my eye in the middle of my run..crying gnats is quite annoying during rush hour traffic in the a.m.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    desperately seeking a bathroom, only to have the tail of the shirt you tucked in jam your pants zipper.... ack!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    That one screw, nut, bolt, clip, clasp, or fastener that just won't f'in open, loosen, tighten, release or strips/breaks when every other part of the job has worked perfect.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Those I can't poop threads on MFP :|:(
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    When you think it's entertaining and maybe a lil' funny, but she doesn't and the police are called.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    When you think it's entertaining and maybe a lil' funny, but she doesn't and the police are called.

The fact she had a restraining order already didn't make you atleast think twice ? Pfffft

I regard restraining orders simply as restraining suggestions.

heck, if I followed every restraining order, I'd never have any fun.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It seems that the stapler only runs out of staples or the printer only runs out of toner or paper on Friday afternoons when you're trying to do that one last thing before you leave work.