Support buddy?

Options
PhatKatt2020
PhatKatt2020 Posts: 15 Member
edited May 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi! I am really annoyed with my weight for reaching over 200lbs, I always told myself if I ever got to that peak I HAD to do something, no matter what.
I'm getting my bicycle back next weekend and plan on cycling 10 mins every day - I have just finished Uni and so have time off. I'm not expecting a partner to do the exact same thing! But I'd love to buddy with someone who is also in need of someone to kick their backside up! I want to lose 20kg in total. But my main goal is to lose 10lb before my graduation - to push myself for this. (10th July)
Females only!

Replies

• Deziray1992
    Deziray1992 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I hit 230 lbs. Biggest I've ever been. I started back on mfp 50 days ago. And im down 19 lbs but would love some support. Feel free to add me.
  • KatieeM14
    KatieeM14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for support and am around the same weight as you. Feel free to add me.
  • vida23
    vida23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also could use some support on this "post grad" journey! You can do it! Feel free to add me :)
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm not far from your weight too, feel free to add. Let's do it!
  • Dynam1ght
    Dynam1ght Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What do PM mean
  • burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dynam1ght wrote: »
    What do PM mean

Means "private message"
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was in the same position about a year and a half ago. It's been a rough road. I've lost 40 lbs and I have 40 more to go! Feel free to add me or anyone else to add me as a support person! I love to motivate and encourage good eating habits and exercise!
  • chiquitabrilliant
    chiquitabrilliant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I am just shy of 230 lbs (my heaviest yet) and I am looking for support as well as I try to kick-start my weight loss journey. Feel free to add me.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends, too. Feel free to add me, men and women... I love to be a positive influence on anyone looking for a new change in their life. I am non judgmental, and moderately funny. haha... Hope to hear from some peeps! I'm bored over here :P
  • ragahzadeh80
    ragahzadeh80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support too. I need to lose about 80 pounds. I would love to join!!!
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm 20 from the UK, at uni too (I feel the struggles!) Currently 176lbs aiming for 145lbs, planning on cycling a lot more this summer as well! At the moment just 10mins to uni/work but would like to build this up to the 2hrs I was doing last summer!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for more friends! Everyone feel free to add me!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The scale is going up on me and not going down. Anyone on here can add me
  • PhatKatt2020
    Options
    So happy to see so many responces! Adding as I go along now! Be great to see more people on feed, helping to support each other!
  • Nekotsune
    Nekotsune Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, too :D
  • PhatKatt2020
    Options
    I think everyone so far has been added, if I've missed it was probably my connection going off as I'm sure I clicked everyone! I've decided to weigh in Thursday evening (UK time) I hope we can all work together and keep each other motivated!
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am shooting for a 100lb loss this year and am 30 lbs down so far. Would love more accountability partners and support. Add me :)
  • PhatKatt2020
    Options
    Added!
  • RobinSFoster
    RobinSFoster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!