Just Joined

Options
Ok, so a friend of mine told me about this site so I decided to give it a try. I have lost 35 pounds since the 2/1/11 and needed some motivation - been on a plateau for 4 weeks. Hoping this will keep me focused and help me track myself to my goal

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've found an excellent site to keep you on track. Good Luck!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your jouney :)
  • supdup1
    supdup1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I found this site with the help of my cousin and love it!!! it gives me everything i need and allows me to get the motivational support from others here on this site just like us!!! Good luck to you and welcome!!:happy:
  • msmiriam
    msmiriam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We can give you all the support you need!
  • Doglady72
    Doglady72 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome,

Its a great place, and really does help you see what you need to do. If you allow it to do what its suppose to do. Good luck, you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • covshark
    covshark Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations--- You have done so well so far! This should help you through your plateau, so friend me if you want!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me as a friend. I think having many supporters and motivators on here is such a plus.
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This is a great site - I found it when googling how many calroies jogging on the spot burnt.. I have lost 9lb so far which I wouldnt have done without the support from the site and the people on it - feel free to add me
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    I love this site! The food diary has really helped me see what I was doing. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • jenkersting
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome, I am conviced that I landed in the right place for sure! So looking forward to the journey and meeting some great folks along the way