New here and looking for new friends for support and motivation.

Options
I am new to this and just learning everything. It would be great to have some friends to help motivate and support me. I would do the same for them. My goal is to lose a pound a week and my ultimate goal is to be down around 70 lbs. I just had my third child, she is two months old now. My plan is to eat less and make healthier choices and to start some light exercise at first. Feel free to add me and we can help each other out!

Replies

• burntoutphilosopher
    burntoutphilosopher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hope you find a great group!

The right encouragement and motivation mean everything
  • bhancock2006
    bhancock2006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting my weight loss plan all over, after having my second child. It would be great to have someone who understands the daily struggle. How do you add people?
  • PhatKatt2020
    PhatKatt2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose 20kg. 10lbs by my Graduation ateast (10 July) need to stick to a good plan. I plan on cycling most days after next week and being strict with my calorie counting
  • Kei801
    Kei801 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I need to lose about 39kg (around 85lbs)
    Have been working out 5x/week for 3 weeks now and dieting...i'm gonna add u, if thats ok
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose a lb a week too. Congrats on your new baby! Feel free to add!
  • carriewilliamson08
    carriewilliamson08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. I am ready to make changes and done starting over! Goal is to lose 15 pounds and then set a new goal.
  • tbudro
    tbudro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm very new to forums... I've never joined one before. I don't even know if this is where I'm supposted to post, but I'm needing a little support, since I can't seem to muster it up for myself.

I'm on a long journey... I've been on this journey for almost a year now. I've lost 87 lbs. since I began in June 12th last year. I want to loose 100 by June 12th 2017. I feel great! BUT... I have ZERO motivation to do cardio/workout, I'm tired of prepping, I don't want to quit, but I'm lacking the motivation to push myself to hit that goal. Does that make any sense? I have no excuses, in fact, I'm tired of hearing myself make excuses. LOL

Any advise, suggestions, a kick in the butt maybe? :neutral: