I used to be able to eat whatever i wanted

Options
ladye1974
ladye1974 Posts: 12 Member
and not gain a pound but then that strange thing called aging happened and after 4 kids, I realize I can no longer eat what I want and not have consequences. I'm 36 and the heaviest I've been since high school. I'm ready to change for ME! I've stopped and started diets plenty of times this year. Being that I'm tired a lot of the day and can't fit into some of my clothes, I'm finally ready to stop complaining and start doing something about it. I "only" have 20lbs to go but being that I'm so out of shape, I don't know how long it will take. Push me. Nag me. I need it!

Hello :)

Replies

• MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Dont diet commit to a life style change of eating right and exercising :)
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    exactly, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. Once you get that straight, you'll have a much easier time.
  • ladye1974
    Options
    Exactly!! I'm tired of the yo yo effect. I'm tired of ineffectiveness. I'm tired of being tired. I want to change how I eat, what I take into my body, my lifestyle...for good. :) I've always eaten like crap and it's taken it's toll.
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Your in the right place you can do this good luck!
  • ladye1974
    Options
    Let me add, my husband has been doing P90X since last year and running for about 2 months now and eating better and I see what a difference it's making in him not just physically but mentally and emotionally.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me as a friend. I think having many supporters and motivators on here is such a plus.
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dont diet commit to a life style change of eating right and exercising :)

not bash anyone, but people just don't get this?

the word diet should be banned from this site! lol