Stacker 2 and 3???

Options
I sometimes use the caffeine pill Stacker 2. I feel it gives me a rush and makes me more alert. Should I be concerned as to how much caffeine and other stuff are in stacker 2?? I mean compared to alcohol or energy drinks or drugs I don't think they really are as powerful. Furthermore, has anyone used Alli? Can that damage your intestinal track or give you nutrition imbalances??? Any opinions/Ideas???

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Save some money, don't buy that crap. There are no short cuts to weight loss, if there were, no one would be overweight.

Coffee is cheap and the Alli has side effects that keep you at home.
  • Green605
    Green605 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ohhh no, not that caffeine!! crap! you can basically just drink a couple of cups of coffee.. and anyway.. its none of anyone's business.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Green605 wrote: »
    ohhh no, not that caffeine!! crap! you can basically just drink a couple of cups of coffee.. and anyway.. its none of anyone's business.

By posting you made it all of our business. Nobody said caffeine was crap, only Stacker 2 is crap.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Since no one has specifically addressed the question on Alli. This is an informative read:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290083/alli-xenical-does-it-work-please-only-answer-if-you-have-actually-taken-it/p1

There are health risks involved with excessive caffeine use, mostly related to cardiac complications. If you are concerned, see your doctor.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Years ago, I was taking purple blast. They gave me energy. The day after was horrible. Stackers never really affected me as much. I can say. I now have problems with my heart rate so be cautious with it. Like you said, energy drinks contain more caffeine but they've been known to cause heart problems in a person who may not know they have any issues.

Never tried the Alli. The leaky bowel side effect kind of turned that one off for me. Lol.

Good luck!
  • sseqwnp
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    Green605 wrote: »

Are you looking for an argument or asking for advice?

I didn't know there was a difference here.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Head scratcher :D
  • sseqwnp
    Options
    Head scratcher :D

rvpxdVC.gif