OMgosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it

Options
2»

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Yesssssssss, and I am ready to start building up some upper-body muscle as well!!! Woooooooohoooooooooooooo!!! Went to the gym for 4 months straight and really got muscled up but unfortunately, didn't lose any fat because I hadn't figured out how to eat:wink: You lookin mighty good!!!! Rock n roll:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

That's awesome.
    Congrats!!!!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Wow! That is so great to be out of the 130's! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! :flowerforyou: :sad:
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    You look great!!! And almost to your goal, woooooooooohooooooooo!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: denise in OR

Wow! That is so great to be out of the 130's! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! :flowerforyou: :sad:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Im going to cry!! I weighed in at 129.0 this a.m., oh Lord thank You and all the people here especially edie(nwfamilygal)!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: And fitness_chic for teaching me to drink water!!!!!!!!

I have lost 8 lbs now, The last time I weighed it was 130.2 so I actually lost a little more this last week!! I am starting to lose a lb more often now that I drink enough water and don't eat more than 50-75% of my extra calories, and.............I go over atleast 2-3 days a week but only by about 100-150 cals. Not on purpose either. I think that the fluctuation in calories is good for my body, obviously. Also, tons of energy, no illness(colds etc) I feel 40 years old and I am 56!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I don't think I ever felt this good since even when I was a kid, though I was active, I suffered with asthma and migraines. So I can honestly say I feel better physically, than I ever have:drinker: :drinker: 0002024C.gif

Edie and I are starting to work out on our upper bodies as well, with weight-training/muscle building:bigsmile: We are going to get "ripped":drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

denise in Sams Valley OR

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I am so happy for you! This is great news Green Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the pics of you all ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :bigsmile: I don't know how ripped I'll actually be, but, I'll be happy to get back into my fave wranglers, LOL! You look like a Wrangler kinda lady too?? I even feel I might be able to get back into that country dancing I love so much:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

see you team green mean and lean buddy!!!!

Im going to cry!! I weighed in at 129.0 this a.m., oh Lord thank You and all the people here especially edie(nwfamilygal)!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: And fitness_chic for teaching me to drink water!!!!!!!!

I have lost 8 lbs now, The last time I weighed it was 130.2 so I actually lost a little more this last week!! I am starting to lose a lb more often now that I drink enough water and don't eat more than 50-75% of my extra calories, and.............I go over atleast 2-3 days a week but only by about 100-150 cals. Not on purpose either. I think that the fluctuation in calories is good for my body, obviously. Also, tons of energy, no illness(colds etc) I feel 40 years old and I am 56!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, I don't think I ever felt this good since even when I was a kid, though I was active, I suffered with asthma and migraines. So I can honestly say I feel better physically, than I ever have:drinker: :drinker: 0002024C.gif

Edie and I are starting to work out on our upper bodies as well, with weight-training/muscle building:bigsmile: We are going to get "ripped":drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

denise in Sams Valley OR

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I am so happy for you! This is great news Green Bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see the pics of you all ripped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!