Need more mfp active friends

Options
Hi I gained 20 lbs in 3 mths. I noticed my clothes were getting uncomfortably tight. N then I weighed myself wth happened! Lol a lil too much brown sugar in the oatmeal I suppose...too many glasses of coke mmmm. So here I am again, my goal is 115. I always get stuck at 128. Current 150.
Add me, I need some good easy simple low cal ideas for meals THANK YOU!

Replies

• CoffeeAddct13
    CoffeeAddct13 Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I gained 20 pounds in 3 months as well. For me, it was life. Full-time job, full-time mummy, and full-time load of grad school work. Too much late night snacking while studying, and no time in my schedule to do any type of physical activity. I'm taking a break from school during the summer, so I joined a gym three weeks ago, and I've gone 3-4 days a week. Mixing up my workouts with cardio and strength training.

I've been prepping salads, and getting trying out the recipes advertised on the app. They're really easy to make.
    Please feel free to friend request me.
  • docmarty3466
    docmarty3466 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you take some chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms and saute them. Then add a packet or two of taco seasoning, add desired amount of water to make a soup it turns out great. Add some alvacado and corn too. Its packed with protien and good carbs. A little heavy on the sodium but all in all, a great healthy tasty dish. Let me know how it works out for you, i am open to having new friends on here too.