Looking for MOTIVATING FRIENDS!

Options
amanda9981
amanda9981 Posts: 7 Member
This is my second time around on mfp and I need support and motivation!
Please add me if this is something you're looking for too!

Replies

• raysgirl4ever
    raysgirl4ever Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello Amanda , my name is sherri and i am looking for support and motivation as well. It would be great to be able to help someone and have someone to help me stay motivated :-) Do you have a fitbit too?
  • ProudFitWife
    ProudFitWife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jenn and I am also looking for support and motivation!!! How long have u guys been on ur journey?
  • carleegetsfit2017
    carleegetsfit2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same situation!!!!
  • gottabethin22
    gottabethin22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Same here. I've been here for a while but I keep sabotaging myself over and over again.
  • aliyune
    aliyune Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, that's my name too. This is my second go as well. Anyone can feel free to add me. I lost 50lb, gained 20lb back over a year and now I want to lose another 40lb. ^^
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same! I'm looking to lose 50lbs, and I'm pretty short so it's a slow process.
  • amanda9981
    amanda9981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I sent friend requests ;)
    I started my journey 3 years ago, I lost 50lbs (my goal was 100) but my dad was diagnosed with a brain tumour, it was then discovered he had stage 4 lung cancer, and within 4 months, he passed away. He was in the hospital for 2 months so diet and exercise went out the window and being at the hospital every night meant fast food and cafeteria food were my meals. I ended up gaining everything (and then some) back.
    I've been up and down for the last 3 years, falling off the wagon every few months.
    I don't believe in fad diets, I'm old school ;) calorie restriction and exercise works for me! But staying motivated, staying in track, is always something I struggle with!!
    Good luck everyone!
  • Arkani7
    Arkani7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Same goes for me...Losing motivation fast, but I really want to get through this time! I send friend requests if you don't mind ^^
  • kayleighlane8154
    kayleighlane8154 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Newbie here! My names Kayleigh, this is my first time on mfp. I'm doing Slim Fast also. Wedding in September, need to shed some weight! X
  • jp4ap
    jp4ap Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Request sent - I myself lost over 100 lbs 3 years ago and am now back to lose it again. Looking for other motivating pals as well. Let's kick some names and take some...ok maybe I have that wrong.
  • LizIsBack1986
    LizIsBack1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me, I'm at it again... Gotta loose the weight :)
  • runsiren13
    runsiren13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Tara and I struggle on the daily with logging could use some motivating friends feel free to add me!
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to MFP and would like accountability friends too. I previously lost 65 pounds, and gained 33 back. I'm fairly new to MFP. I've lost 20 so far and have 13 to go. I want to lose the final 13 before my wedding in September. Any accountability would be greatly appreciated!
  • lfcjohn
    lfcjohn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amanda9981 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I sent friend requests ;)
    I started my journey 3 years ago, I lost 50lbs (my goal was 100) but my dad was diagnosed with a brain tumour, it was then discovered he had stage 4 lung cancer, and within 4 months, he passed away. He was in the hospital for 2 months so diet and exercise went out the window and being at the hospital every night meant fast food and cafeteria food were my meals. I ended up gaining everything (and then some) back.
    I've been up and down for the last 3 years, falling off the wagon every few months.
    I don't believe in fad diets, I'm old school ;) calorie restriction and exercise works for me! But staying motivated, staying in track, is always something I struggle with!!
    Good luck everyone!

Sorry for your dad and i'm following calorie restriction and exercise and my 3rd time for keep fit now (1st time 80lbs, 2nd times 60 lbs, now already 34 lbs with 16 lbs to go)

Stay healthy and keep motivation for success!!
  • NatGalipeau
    NatGalipeau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Second time on mfp for me. I have about 70-80 lbs to lose. I would also love if I can lose 20 to 25 lbs by October for my trip to Hawaii. I am also looking for friends to keep the motivation up.
  • theonlygingergoddess
    theonlygingergoddess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I've got about 60+ lbs to lose and I'd love friendship and motivation along the way! I always try this out and I always fail but I want this time to be different. Feel free to add me! ❤️
  • Healthyhenk
    Healthyhenk Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm looking for friends for motivation and for hints and tips about exercise, food and everything else that involves fitness and health
  • tiredmummy22x
    tiredmummy22x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 50 pounds to lose and I would like some accountability friends.
  • housleyashley422
    housleyashley422 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi im Ashley im here for you i need help 2