What gives you the chills?

Options

Replies

• drunkensailor86
    drunkensailor86 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    During my night shift I need to do rounds in the lower decks, there is a certain alleyway that ALWAYS makes my radio go mad... the first few times scared the hell out of me
  • drunkensailor86
    drunkensailor86 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This might sound weird but horror movies have given me a fear of windows at night, when the light is on inside. In a movie, they switch the light out and normally someone is standing there looking in, hate it!
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Walking to my vehicle at night
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Feather light caresses and kisses on my skin.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    A woman who is really sweet and kind.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Neck kisses give me good chills.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am a little ticklish.. neck kisses are awesome if I see them coming, otherwise I squeal a little if you touch me there... just saying
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Walking to my vehicle at night

carry a 40

always carry a 40 !

1cd4b844-dccd-40f0-a6e5-0b7e51ca205d_1.601bc052ee3a2667445d34676ae85a24.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Creepy chills...when I get out of my car at night and am afraid there might be a coyote or some sort of predatory animal around. Realistically I don't think coyotes hunt at night...but I think about it and get creepy chills
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    That don't happen in the hood
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Fun chills...anticipation of something you look forward to
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    A song that is so beautifully scored, that's a good chill for me. I've been around music my whole life. I can appreciate a beautiful melody or good timing for the sound of a violin to come in. I guess I'm a music nerd.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    A song that is so beautifully scored, that's a good chill for me. I've been around music my whole life. I can appreciate a beautiful melody or good timing for the sound of a violin to come in. I guess I'm a music nerd.

Yeah, that's a good one. I love the sound of a pit orchestra warming up, too. That moment just before the score starts gives me chills, for real.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Yeah, that's a good one. I love the sound of a pit orchestra warming up, too. That moment just before the score starts gives me chills, for real.

Or that dramatic build to an important part of the song, or even the right key change will do it for me.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Fear/intimidation chills - the anticipation of doing something that frightens you. For me I have an obsession lately with wanting to handle a tarantula. I absolutely will have chills when I get to hold one. I have read that they are very fragile so finding one to handle may be hard.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Walking out of the shower when the bathroom door is open gives me chills every time.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    z9fnmthnxqme.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    well worded haikus

Frills and chills are key.
    They often come with the D.
    Did you want to see?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

similar.....

to see, in person, the start of a F1 Grand Prix race gives me the chills too.