Anyone Doing Keto? I need info/advice/buddies !

Options
Sooooz77
Sooooz77 Posts: 1 Member
Hi! I'm just starting Keto - I don't really know what j doing... getting info ftom various sources. Is anyone willing to help me point my nose in the right general direction? I want to set up my Fitness Pal to reflect my new reality but don't know what to do... any advice wold be awesome!!

Replies

• witchywoman1969
    witchywoman1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi..I just started today but have done it in the past.
  • callmemurph226
    callmemurph226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am! Friend me
  • TheTagman
    TheTagman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of eating keto.....I've been low carbing for a long time now to help with high blood sugar and decided to take it to the next level.
  • Amys712
    Amys712 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have not even heard of Keto before but it seems to be a big trend on here. What is it exactly?
  • Dragonsurfergirl
    Dragonsurfergirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Been doing low carb atkins for years and can keep the weight off but too much partying (alcohol) snacking and eating high carb foods since xmas and ive packed on the kgs. Getting back on track as off to bali in sept and want to look ok in my bikini. Getting on this site will keep me on track - hopefully!!
  • richarddavis196
    richarddavis196 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am trying to start keyto today as well. tips/advise would be helpful. I adjusted my goals and had 2.5 boiled eggs so far today!
  • GDowning2Fit
    GDowning2Fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting today as well. I also had to boiled eggs...wish I had some almonds. I will be better prepared tomorrow for breakfast.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest joining the low carb groups here.

Here's one that's popular:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • richarddavis196
    richarddavis196 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Did good yesterday and excited for today! Starting with boiled eggs again, but have some snacks to be better prepared. Only 23 net carbs, not bad for my first day!!!!
  • tbing01
    tbing01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thinking about starting the keto diet this week. Feel free to add me
  • doverlyk
    doverlyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for a week so far and I am loving it. Would love to have some more friends on here that are doing it as well. Feel free to add!
  • Blakes_Momm13
    Blakes_Momm13 Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I did this a few yrs back. Dropped 80 lbs in 6 months, exercised 3 times a week/30 mins each. Just make sure this is something you can and will stick with for life.
  • evantfunk
    evantfunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for about a month. Loving the weight loss (20lbs approx.) and the benefits from going keto. Feel free to add me
  • Carlala2
    Carlala2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on my 7th week of eating keto and I've lost 20 pounds. I used this keto calculator https://www.ruled.me/keto-calculator/ to help me figure out my macros. Feel free to add me!