Wedding Rings

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm divorced so I don't wear my rings anymore. I would like to sell them but have procrastinated for years. Moved last summer and packed them and now I don't know where they are off the top of my head. Oops.

You can get some gooooood money for gold if you find them. Don't take the first offer though. Go to a handful of places and get quotes. The places here that offer the most have a business outside of offering $ for gold, like a sport memorabilia/coin collecting shop.

Sometimes you can get more for the gold than selling them as jewelry because not that many people want recycled wedding rings! Lol

This has me thinking I should probably look into selling mine. It's platinum. The engagement diamond is 1/2 round Karat. The band has 2 diamonds and 2 rubies. hmm...I wonder how much it's worth???
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I'm divorced so I don't wear my rings anymore. I would like to sell them but have procrastinated for years. Moved last summer and packed them and now I don't know where they are off the top of my head. Oops.

You can get some gooooood money for gold if you find them. Don't take the first offer though. Go to a handful of places and get quotes. The places here that offer the most have a business outside of offering $ for gold, like a sport memorabilia/coin collecting shop.

Sometimes you can get more for the gold than selling them as jewelry because not that many people want recycled wedding rings! Lol

This has me thinking I should probably look into selling mine. It's platinum. The engagement diamond is 1/2 round Karat. The band has 2 diamonds and 2 rubies. hmm...I wonder how much it's worth???

ill give you a bottle of wine and a shot of patron for it

Dang...do you think I'm an alcoholic :p
    don't answer that please. :#
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    youre in luck i just check i have 2 bottles of wine. i dunno if theyre good or not though

What kind? It's a nice wedding set.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    youre in luck i just check i have 2 bottles of wine. i dunno if theyre good or not though

What kind? It's a nice wedding set.

so deal?

I see you have them chilled and the whole 9. Lemme think about this. B)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I don't wear any jewelry, not even a watch, so I had my wife's name tattooed on my ring finger.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Ill play, heres just my engagement ring, from our engagement shoot about 2 years ago.9bt9p04x2ka0.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I got mine out of a Cracker Jack box.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    bctaotg2q3o9.jpg
    I wanna see everyone's wedding ring, especially if you haven't been able to wear them until recently while achieving your goals. Here's mine....

Would you please scratch my back?
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    And heres my ring with my wedding band. rh1qht5z0zlm.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Did you have to label your ring finger for so he would know which one to put it on?
  • laurenebargar
    Options

Did you have to label your ring finger for so he would know which one to put it on?

You can never be too careful! :D
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

It's hard to find places around here that don't rip you off. My ex paid $1,100 for my ring. He took it to the pawn shop and they gave him $48.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

It's hard to find places around here that don't rip you off. My ex paid $1,100 for my ring. He took it to the pawn shop and they gave him $48.

sell it on letgo

Yes, while you're embalming someone.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    2nqndsb7keq3.jpg
  • strawberrysnap
    strawberrysnap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Aww this thread makes me so happy !

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I have accumulated a few wedding sets. I keep them in the divorces, but more importantly, I also keep the houses.

So...who's next?
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Not married yet so no wedding ring. These are my engagment rings. One I got 5 years ago and the diamond sadly fell out so at Christmas I got a lovely new one

vnfksloszt6b.jpg
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Not married yet so no wedding ring. These are my engagment rings. One I got 5 years ago and the diamond sadly fell out so at Christmas I got a lovely new one

vnfksloszt6b.jpg

you've been engaged for 5 years??
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

vnfksloszt6b.jpg

you've been engaged for 5 years??

Yes we have been