Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

More than 63 lbs GONE in just over 4 months ~ Lots of Photos

Replies

• furiousmunchkin
    furiousmunchkin Posts: 40 Member
    Very inspiring! Amazing!
  • colane
    colane Posts: 4 Member
    Yours is a great success story - thanks for sharing! I retired last year, because my husband had open heart surgery and some related health issues. I'm having a hard time trying to get motivated to stay on an exercise/eating plan. I've gained weight from a bad diet (too much sugar) and feel crummy. I loved reading your update.
  • jvmonique
    jvmonique Posts: 40 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I needed this so much today. You and your mom look great! I never would have guessed she was your mom.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Wow...congrats. Your transformation is amazing and inspiring to many. Thank you for sharing.
    Besides making healthier choices...did you follow a certain plan?
  • Stormie956
    Stormie956 Posts: 14 Member
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    You look amazing! Such an accomplishment! Thank you for the motivation :)
  • amrita14sri
    amrita14sri Posts: 11 Member
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Amazing!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    you look fabulous! awesome progress in such a short time!
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Congratulations
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    goaliema wrote: »
    Wow...congrats. Your transformation is amazing and inspiring to many. Thank you for sharing.
    Besides making healthier choices...did you follow a certain plan?

No, no certain plan at all. Honestly the first 30 lbs or so was lost mostly from just walking. It wasn't until I loss some weight that I started utilizing the elliptical and stair climber. I spend an average of 2 hours in the gym about 5 times a week. I am making better choices with my food and I eat way less than I used to. I don't do a lot of mindless eating like before... sitting in front of the TV devouring a bag of pretzels. I still have pretzels, but I have a serving and when it is gone... it's gone. It truly is about moderation and making the connection to fuel your body... not to overfill it.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Well done!!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Lady, you look beautiful and you look healthy and happy. Thank you for sharing this. I will bookmark this for motivation purposes. :-)
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Thank you... I am one pound away from being 70 lbs down now.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Thanks for the updates- you are doing fabulous- such an inspiration- we always say when we are a certain age- we can not do it- but oh YES we can- I love how you have inspired me to keep on trying
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    WOW!!! Awesome job you look amazing and happy!!
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Oh snap! All sorts of butt has been kicked and you're huggin' a tree. Way to go.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Way to go girl!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Congratulations to both of you! You have done an outstanding job. Keep going until you reach your goals!!

• lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    What a transformation, you have worked really hard. Congratulations! Enjoy your summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!