TubbyBunny's Weight Loss Journey

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on mfp logging consistently for a couple of weeks now and in determined to let go of 70lbs which are weighing me down! I'd love to have more mfp friends on here.
I'm logging my food and exercise and attempting to drink a ton of water. For exercise I'm walking/jogging/hiking (c25k app) and when I hit the gym it's usually body pump but sometimes yoga, piyo or boot camp.

Thanks!!

Replies

• tubbybunnyfunnywubby
    tubbybunnyfunnywubby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's May 23rd and im about 7 lbs less than when I first posted this thread. Im not sure though because I didn't own a scale at that time. My my how things change!i
    MFP is so helpful. Im still dedicated to this a journey so now that I have metrics,I'll put them in.
    This morning I weighed in at 251.6. my goal for now is to get to 190 so that's 62.6 pounds to lose left to go.
    I've lost some inches and most drastically around my waist. This makes me happy because it means a lot of bloating is going away and that my digestion is improving. This is so worth it! I do not like to suffer or feel uncomfortable in general so the fact that I have had such amazing results without that is great. I go to the gym almost every day and I log my food. Im not trying to be anyone's hero, just taking it slowly and staying committed, mainly by staying inspired. Thank you for reading. I'll be updating more! (I actually forgot that I posted originally!!)
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady. Your on the right track!! Always remember this is a sprint not a race! Good luck!!
  • shimiusha
    shimiusha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! That's awesome! Keep up the excellent work :)
  • tubbybunnyfunnywubby
    tubbybunnyfunnywubby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Jackiefrost1013 and Shimiusha.

Weighted in this morning at 249.2