Replies

• strawberrysnap
    strawberrysnap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Once again thank you everyone :)
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Water helps with weight loss if you use it in place of caloric beverages!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I use MIO drops alot in mine when i find myself slacking on water cause i get tired of it.
  • JoshGouvisis
    JoshGouvisis Posts: 98 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ohh thank you! Literally 3 glasses a day if that

Dehydration can cause grogginess, so it's possible that you need more water. Needed intake varies depending on the person, the diet, and the exercise level (high salt diets need more water, for example), but you can check your urine to see. If it's a pale yellow around the afternoon, you're on track. If it's much darker, more water is needed. It'll always be darker in the morning after you wake up, since you didn't drink for eight hours while sleeping, and probably sweated water out too.

Edit: Here's a scale since "pale" is pretty subjective.

ue02qtryn33r.png

Lol
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I saw this video linked in a different thread on water here and wanted to repost it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Dehydration can cause grogginess, so it's possible that you need more water. Needed intake varies depending on the person, the diet, and the exercise level (high salt diets need more water, for example), but you can check your urine to see. If it's a pale yellow around the afternoon, you're on track. If it's much darker, more water is needed. It'll always be darker in the morning after you wake up, since you didn't drink for eight hours while sleeping, and probably sweated water out too.

ue02qtryn33r.png

Lol

Why is the post you responded to funny to you?
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

ue02qtryn33r.png

Lol

Why is the post you responded to funny to you?

Maybe this one will make him/her ROFL
    cba82c703a4741018d401d9d0cde1a78.jpg
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Also, if you substitute high calorie drinks with water (soda) it can help to keep you in a deficit. That helps with weight loss.