Boobless wonder

Options

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Yeah whatever. I am boobless regardless lol. I guess that's a good thing that losing weight doesn't affect my boob size. I wear padded bras. I miss my breastfeeding boobs :'(

Right there with you. Never had them, never will. With the exception of when I was breastfeeding. My husband isn't a boob man, so no reason to go through a boob job. I've got decent pec cleavage though.

Same. My husband is all about the #squatbooty. :p

Same here lol
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Take some of mine! Even when I lose weight, the most I've ever dropped is a 1/2 cup size, (I have G Cups now) smh. Mine are here for the long haul i reckon! :(
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I am on a high protein / fat w low carb / sugar. I elected to lose slowly and I seemed to have lost fat "all over" not just in my boobs and while my boobs have shrunk they aren't actually flabby... I do miss my fat boobs...
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Yeah whatever. I am boobless regardless lol. I guess that's a good thing that losing weight doesn't affect my boob size. I wear padded bras. I miss my breastfeeding boobs :'(

Right there with you. Never had them, never will. With the exception of when I was breastfeeding. My husband isn't a boob man, so no reason to go through a boob job. I've got decent pec cleavage though.

Yep... Good thing my guy is an *kitten*-man and not a boob-man. Probably one reason I'm with him lol. I've got a huge butt. No boobs.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options

My husband is all about the booty too and I have a pancake *kitten* and DD's that won't go away (I'm tall and broad so they fit my frame and don't look that big)
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Me, too. I have to be emaciated up top to lose anything from the legs/thighs. It sucks.
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I feel like people should do their best to love whatever they have and keep pushing themselves in the direction that makes them feel alive. We don't all have our dream bodies and..... who cares! Don't overthink it. Just be you, be awesome!
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    @whitpauly I think you are beautiful, that is all that matters. :)
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Tayykisses wrote: »
    Take some of mine! Even when I lose weight, the most I've ever dropped is a 1/2 cup size, (I have G Cups now) smh. Mine are here for the long haul i reckon! :(

My husband is all about the booty too and I have a pancake *kitten* and DD's that won't go away (I'm tall and broad so they fit my frame and don't look that big)

I'm right there with ya'll. I have boobs that never go away. When I was fit in highschool, was still rocking the DDs.
  • rebekahchrismon
    rebekahchrismon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would gladly donate some of mine to you if I could! Mine may go down a size (from a G to a DDD), but judging from my mom, mine aren't going anywhere...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Every time I lose weight my boobs shrivel why? I still have work to do on my hips,thighs and stomach but I'm afraid to lose anymore because I don't want creepy little boob sacks,ugh

Understand that is important to you, but that is often part of weight loss. No tips for keeping them, if there are any since I am not a female.

From a guy's perspective, at least this guy. I LOVE an athletic body, which usually has smaller boobs. Lots of us out there too, so although it might feel like an issue to you, guys looking at you probably do not notice as much as you might think.

All the best.

• CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    It's part of losing weight for a woman. Go for being fit and if it bothers you that much get a lift/ boob job. My two cents.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options

I'm right there with ya'll. I have boobs that never go away. When I was fit in highschool, was still rocking the DDs.[/quote]

Nice**
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated af. Barely had any when I was obese (*kitten* was unfair) and am a -5 boob situation now. I can't even pretend to care at this point, they seem like they would just be a hindrance as a distance runner.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    B)
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Boobs suck. I have them for the first time ever (gained a little weight, always relatively thin before). The BF tried to hide it, but he *kitten* loves them. I told him to say goodbye. I hate them.

It hurts to run, they get in the way when we hug or if he cracks my back, he totally gets distracted if my shirt is low cut and styles that looked cute on my tiny muscle boobs before now look sexier and draw VERY unwanted attention. I can't wait until they're gone.

Embrace the boob sacks
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Tayykisses wrote: »

I'm right there with ya'll. I have boobs that never go away. When I was fit in highschool, was still rocking the DDs.

Mine never leave either. 100# gone and they are still a G. Ugh!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    slaite1 wrote: »
    Boobs suck. I have them for the first time ever (gained a little weight, always relatively thin before). The BF tried to hide it, but he *kitten* loves them. I told him to say goodbye. I hate them.

It hurts to run, they get in the way when we hug or if he cracks my back, he totally gets distracted if my shirt is low cut and styles that looked cute on my tiny muscle boobs before now look sexier and draw VERY unwanted attention. I can't wait until they're gone.

Embrace the boob sacks

I agree that they get in the way.. jumping rope, jumping jacks, running, painful. The price of bras is also horrible once you hit my size.