Anyone tried kettlebell workouts?

Options
DEBAUD
DEBAUD Posts: 22 Member
I've just started doing a kettlebell workout video and have been pretty sore. Just curious if anyone has seen results from kettlebell's.

Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I've just started doing a kettlebell workout video and have been pretty sore. Just curious if anyone has seen results from kettlebell's.

I just started too..
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine's husband swears by kettle bells training...not only is it working specific target areas, but because of the way you hold them, it is forcing your core muscles to constantly work. He is in the military and teaches survivalist training and he only trains with kettle bells...keep up your good work, it will pay off!!:smile:
  • rebel9
    rebel9 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've never personally used kettlebells, but they DO work. They were invented by the Soviet military and then used by their Olympic teams. If one of the most well trained military forces in the world and one of the best Olympic teams in the world used/ uses them, they must work.

There's a reason that all of the celebrity personal trainers are jumping on the bandwagon (and trying to claim that they invented this workout).
  • yhernandezphx
    yhernandezphx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i just started also. the dvd im doing involves alot of squats!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've got to tackle the 30 Day Shred before I can move on to kettlebells lol!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I recently started too, and am curious to hear what kettlebell workouts every one is doing?
    I have just been doing the vid that came with the kettlebell I bought.
    It's a dansko 10lb kettlebell. It came with 3 levels and I did level1 and 2 this morning, I think it's a pretty good work out. Mine also involves a lot of squats.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I've been using them, and I do a tough 55 minute workout that burns around 700 calories. Check out Art of Strength DVDs. They kick your bootie!

You may also want to use the Search button right above your post. You'll find that this question is asked almost daily. Take care, and have fun. :happy: