Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

U turn anyone

jennlos
jennlos Posts: 200
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Okay so I am not sure if it was AF visiting or what but I went a little crazy today. I ate at Olive garden and started out being good I ordered soup and salad, but then I ate one and half bowls of soup and three breadsticks. Then I come home and eat six cookies out of the childrens cookie jar, what :sick: . I have been doing soo darn good this past month and one day I go crazy. Not sure about the reason but I do know that I am going to be making that u-turn tomorrow getting to the gym and burning off the crap. We all slip and faulter but we all have to stop and turn ourselves around, U-TURN. I am sorry for the person I got that from but I am not trying to copy you or take you phase but I like that saying, We need to consider ourselves like a GPS when you miss a turn it will tell you to make the next possible u-turn not well you screwed up now might as well keep going. Well making my u-turn tomorrow just wanted to share to encourage anyone else to make that u-turn if needed. Good luck all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Okay so I am not sure if it was AF visiting or what but I went a little crazy today. I ate at Olive garden and started out being good I ordered soup and salad, but then I ate one and half bowls of soup and three breadsticks. Then I come home and eat six cookies out of the childrens cookie jar, what :sick: . I have been doing soo darn good this past month and one day I go crazy. Not sure about the reason but I do know that I am going to be making that u-turn tomorrow getting to the gym and burning off the crap. We all slip and faulter but we all have to stop and turn ourselves around, U-TURN. I am sorry for the person I got that from but I am not trying to copy you or take you phase but I like that saying, We need to consider ourselves like a GPS when you miss a turn it will tell you to make the next possible u-turn not well you screwed up now might as well keep going. Well making my u-turn tomorrow just wanted to share to encourage anyone else to make that u-turn if needed. Good luck all :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Making that U-turn with you! I had the same kind of day!! :grumble:

As my GPS says....."recalculating.....":laugh:

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :blushing: Count me in on that U-turn...superbowl party=bad eating....:grumble:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    funny you should post this lol ive had a bad few weeks lots of stress and next mth im taking off this as i ahve an op on tuesday next week so out of action for a bit.
  • You-turn in the right direction every time you decide to make a healty choice! Good luck in getting back to it!

MAN I TOTALLY BLEW MY CALORIES Saturday! I was amazed...but maybe I just needed a little extra? Most days I have a hard time making what I am allotted, and sometimes I get that little starvation message...but I don't feel hungry...oh well...I am listening to my body now and logging my food so at least I am making better choices and decisions overall.

Good luck with your YOU-TURN!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.