Short but effective YouTube workouts

Options
alb32010
alb32010 Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone! I love using YouTube workout videos but want some suggestions/ideas. What are your go to YouTube workout videos for when you don't have a lot of time but want to "feel the burn"?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    This is one of the people I followed when I first started working out:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight
  • Crackertime
    Crackertime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender. 100's of videos from 10min. to 60 min. They are not annoying to me, which is huge.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Kendall Hogan, Jillian's 30 day shred or 6 week 6 pack abs, almost anything from exerciseTV is around 20-30 min, Denise Austin--Check out the BeFit channel
  • alb32010
    Options
    Fitness blender. 100's of videos from 10min. to 60 min. They are not annoying to me, which is huge.

Non annoying videos are a must! I hate it when I want to punch the instructor in the face based solely on their voice and stupid jokes. lol
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Love this thread because i just got a firestick and would love ideas too. I like hip hop style of zumba, so i am going to be doing a lot of Club Fitz. It looks really fun!
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    +1 for Fitness Blender. Their videos are fantastic.

If you like dance style workouts and don't mind feeling totally uncoordinated, Fitness Marshall has some really fun routines too, and all of the videos are the length of one song.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    This is one of the people I followed when I first started working out:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight

Just watched....love her! Not sure i can do any of that though lol
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    +1 for fitness blender.

Also:
    -Christine Salus (great HIIT workouts anywhere from 15-60 minutes)
    -Hasfit
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I really like Jessica Smith TV.....lots of variety.
  • alb32010
    Options
    +1 for Fitness Blender. Their videos are fantastic.

If you like dance style workouts and don't mind feeling totally uncoordinated, Fitness Marshall has some really fun routines too, and all of the videos are the length of one song.

I am very much uncoordinated so I will definitely check these out!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'll be shamed for admitting to this (as a guy doing video-based work outs with small women... or maybe I'm being paranoid), but FitnessBlender is absolutely my go-to. Like, I do them every day. Seriously.

They are great for me because of variety, the work outs are often 20-30 minutes (which often includes a warm-up and cool-down), and they motivate me to actually do it. I've also played around with HASFit (not that great, but, again, variety) and GymRa (these really vary in terms of difficulty). HIIT is my jam these days, because they are shorter and very intense and I've seen good fat loss results.