someone glue my mouth closed - QUICK!

Options
I'm having one of those days where i want to eat EVERYTHING i see! Anyone else having a day like mine?

Replies

• SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had one of those yesterday! It makes you want to run away from all things food related. I usually do extra exercise on those days so that I can indulge a little, but not pay for it in calories.
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not today, but I've been there! Will power is the only thing that helps me, and sometimes fails me. Good Luck trying to stick to your plan.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    omg im like that today,,,infact iv been like it for about 4 days now. i just scoffed a bar of chocolate and again yesterday and i never eat chocolate. i just have this mad craving for it!!

maybe its the weather....or maybe you have deprived yourself too much?

eat in moderation. dont tell yourself no you cant have it....

go and brush your teeth or have a coffee, anythin to change the taste in your mouth so you dont want to eat :o)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Grab a bag of baby carrots, sugar snap peas or some other low calorie veggie. Or a non-sugar breakfast cereal like Cheerios, Kix or Chex. You can munch on them all day long without doing much damage to your calorie total for the day.
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    i get that way when TOM is suppose to show! UGH...went through that last week!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Find something to do! Quick! Ironing? Cleaning? A hobby? Exercise? Anything to keep busy! Good luck!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    That was me on Friday (1,600 over) and Saturday started that way, too. I finally broke the binge by working out for almost 2.5 hours :grumble: It not only got me away from the food, it made me too tired to eat :bigsmile:
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I had one of those yesterday! It makes you want to run away from all things food related.

Yesterday was like that for me but instead of running away from all things food related, I ran right towards it. Thank goodness I don't feel like that today! Stay strong!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    yea, the other day I did really bad. I am addicted to Oreo cookies and I ate a pack of 6 the other day and could have eaten like 6 packs of 6
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That was me last night! I just tried to stick to the healthy things all night.
    But I still feel awful today haha
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those days where i want to eat EVERYTHING i see! Anyone else having a day like mine?

Yep - it's usually in the lead up to my TOTM :-(

I have about a week when I could literally eat every bad thing you can imagine.

I don't binge though. I try to distract myself, I stock up on healthy snacks and if all else fails I have a little of what I fancy! I fmy body wants chocolate and it is more than a passing craving then I have a small choccie bar (snack size!)
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am chewing a piece of gum right now! I'm hoping it will help....
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    omg im like that today,,,infact iv been like it for about 4 days now. i just scoffed a bar of chocolate and again yesterday and i never eat chocolate. i just have this mad craving for it!!

maybe its the weather....or maybe you have deprived yourself too much?

eat in moderation. dont tell yourself no you cant have it....

go and brush your teeth or have a coffee, anythin to change the taste in your mouth so you dont want to eat :o)

That's a good idea, never thought of that
  • carisatterwhite
    carisatterwhite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was cake in the office and I had to sit there and watch everyone else eat it. It looked delish! But amazingly I was able to resist, even though I am still thinking about it today.
  • crmhaske
    crmhaske Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I get like that the day I get my paycheck. The week before is really tight so I have to ration my food. When I get paid I have money to eat all of the things I was craving and it takes all my willpower not to eat an entire cheesecake.
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just sucked down a bottle of water. Thanks for the tips, suggestions and for having my back! Luckily, I left my wallet in the car so no side trips to the vending machine for me but the rest of the work day is going to be long. I'm actually praying for a meeting! LOL
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yesterday there was cake in the office and I had to sit there and watch everyone else eat it. It looked delish! But amazingly I was able to resist, even though I am still thinking about it today.

Wow! You're good! I can never resist the cake but I do have a coworker cut my slice in half so I don't eat that much. Kudos to you!!!