5' 3", 185lbs, 1400k,& female...

Options
2»

Replies

• TLCFORM
    TLCFORM Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could I pls add you all too? I had a baby 6 weeks ago and am currently the heaviest I have ever been at 171.6. I'm 5'5 and looking to get back down to 135. I'm feeling very down on myself atm and it seems impossible. Tiredness from caring for a new born can't be helping. I could do with some support. Thank you!
  • missnaynay
    missnaynay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 182lbs I'll add you!
  • tonystarkdouble
    tonystarkdouble Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    missnaynay wrote: »
    I'm 5ft 2 182lbs I'll add you!

add me
  • tonystarkdouble
    tonystarkdouble Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Looking to "friend" individuals with similar stats. Also would like to read success stories from ladies with similar stats.

add me
  • ChristyB1117
    ChristyB1117 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" 190 here - losing the weight again after having my last baby. I'm always down for new friends!

I'm curious about what everyone's calorie goal is - I'm working out around 240 min a week so I'm eating around 1650 cals day. But looking at everyone else I'm wondering if it's too much.
  • Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me ya'll.... 5''4 and current 195 pounds
  • bakeashl11
    bakeashl11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here but I seem to be around where everyone else is! Please add me too (:
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    5'3.5" 190 here - losing the weight again after having my last baby. I'm always down for new friends!

I'm curious about what everyone's calorie goal is - I'm working out around 240 min a week so I'm eating around 1650 cals day. But looking at everyone else I'm wondering if it's too much.

I never eat less than 1800 calories a day and often as much as 2200 and I continue to lose an average of 0.75 pounds weekly. Sometimes my loss is as high as 2 pounds a week, and never less than 0.5lb.

I walk 10,000 steps a day (about an hour daily) and I'm learning technique to lift weight but I don't lift heavy yet.

Your intake needs will vary depending on your body and goals and exercise.

Also, I'm breastfeeding my daughter which helps on my calorie goals but at the end of the day you have to be happy with your intake, goals, and progress so you can succeed. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • suzr84
    suzr84 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to log again & would love some friends to keep me motivated
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    5'5"
    Highest weight 232
    Started getting serious at 210
    Now at about 180
    Try to stay under 1300 for calories but closer to 1600 on exercise days.
    Would love more friends!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I was about 40-ish pounds heavier when I started. Same height. 100+ pounds down, in maintenance ... YAY! :smiley:
  • Stina9162
    Stina9162 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4" 188 at 1400 cals down 38 lbs since November
  • KerrenDigbeu
    KerrenDigbeu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I started my journey about 2 years ago at 185lbs. Currently I'm at 163lbs. My weight has gone up and down throughout but I'm back at it again! Trust me doing it is the easy part but actually mentally preparing yourself that's the challenge! But everyone can overcome that! Please add my as a friend if your looking for more support as I'm looking for the same.
  • Leboo74
    Leboo74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently 187. I'm on a pretty low calorie diet. Some days 1200-1400. Some days I only get in 1000 calories which I know is too low. I was totally sedintary until a few weeks ago. Now I'm walking(fast pace,or as fast as I can without croaking) for 50-70 minutes per day. I'm not losing pounds. My loss plateaued but I started losing inches. I do wish I could see the scale move too. But progress is progress I suppose. Good luck and stay encouraged!!
  • tiffastanley
    tiffastanley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm similar stats to the woman that initially posted...5'3". I'm 40 with an 8 year old girl and two 8 year old step daughters (it's a lot more fun, than stressful :-) !) My highest non-pregnancy weight was 195lbs, but I've been around 175lbs for awhile and am motivated to finally get the weight back off. I started on MyFitnessPal about 3 weeks ago and have been logging in every single calorie. I've stayed to 1200cal/day or less (with the exception of 3 separate days when I had cheat meals, but didn't go too overboard on any). I started exercising and get at least 30 active minutes on my FitBit 3-5 times a week. I initially lost 5 lbs and was down to 168.8 by the beginning of the second week, but now I'm back up to 171 and haven't moved in almost two weeks!!! It is so incredibly frustrating and I feel like there must be something wrong with me. Any advice from anyone as to how to get the fat burning machine cranking!!!????
  • rohksie
    rohksie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me too! I just started up again last week, 5'2" 180, I am exclusively breastfeeding my 5 month old, prior to him I was breastfeeding my now 20 month old. I try to log as best I can and am trying to get more active. Oh man and I have a crazy sweet tooth, really bad :( trying to work on that.
  • anitahigginbotham
    anitahigginbotham Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi 5'3 224 lbs. 100 lbs to lose. Started March 19,2017 down 34 pounds. Love to have more MFP friends for motivation and support