Hello fellow myfitnesspals!

Options
I joined this wonderful community at the beginning of this month and decided it was about time I introduced myself. After all, the journey to health is always better when you have support from others in the same or similar position. I am so pleased and surprised at how robust and motivational this program is, especially since it is free!

Since I have joined and tracked my eating, I have gotten rid of 8 pounds and I am thrilled. I have fought my weight all my life and until recently, the fat was winning! I have been making a lot of small changes (eating better, healthier, more conscious of what I eat) over the past year or so and now that I have found myfitnesspal it is proving to be a great asset to my mission.

Please add me as a friend and anything you care to share about your journey and/or what tips or tricks you have learned would be very much appreciated.

Thank you and it is very nice to meet all of you!

cltrapp58

Replies

• waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!! Way to go on your 8 Lbs loss!! Great start!! Keep on, keeping on!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!! You are already making great progress, and it will only continue from here!! Best of luck to you, feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome, and well done so far!! friend request sent!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on the 8 pound loss.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    I love the way you said you "got rid" of the 8 pounds
    feel free to add me:)
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    welcome to MFP :) that's a great start!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This community really is neat, so glad you found us all! You are well on your road to greater health - 8lbs down is GREAT! SAHM of 4 here, feel free to add me if you like.
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Welcome I am also new this month. I would love to have you as a friend. You are doing fantastic. 8 lbs in one month is perfect.
    2lbs a week. I am sending a friend request. Marian
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    WELCOME - awesome start!!! Add me as a friend for support and nagging as necessary - friends don't let friends not count calories... LOL:happy:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi and well done on your loss so far! Friend request sent. Looking forward to getting to know you

Di :smile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!It helps having support on the way.add me as a friend if you want
    jane:flowerforyou: