I have a 150 pounds to lose and I am looking for positive friends to keep me going

Options
sleepndream
sleepndream Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
This will be a long journey. I have accepted that. I have also accepted the fact that my weight is what I use to keep people away. I am trying to stop this so I am looking for some people who are willing to be positive and friendly through my journey.

Replies

• madelenefonseca
    madelenefonseca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Keep up the good work... I can't to see your journey!
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss journeys!! MFP has helped me lose 36.5lb so far, you can do this!!
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. I would like to think I'm supportive and I also need motivation!!!
  • belanger7377
    belanger7377 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • cummingsanderson
    cummingsanderson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This will be a long journey. I have accepted that. I have also accepted the fact that my weight is what I use to keep people away. I am trying to stop this so I am looking for some people who are willing to be positive and friendly through my journey.

I'm with you!! I'm 221 and it's hard!
  • skittel47
    skittel47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will help to encourage also!
  • IloveGOB
    IloveGOB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You all can add me, I have lost 10lbs, and I need to lose 150 more. I know it will be a long journey, but it's past time for me to retake control of my health.
  • arcornell09
    arcornell09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Once you start to see progress you won't want to stop. Let everyone help you and inspire us with results.
  • QueenPrudie
    QueenPrudie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    everything you do, do it for you with your full heart. Determination and a positive out look is key!
  • Nightfly01
    Nightfly01 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have a long road that ai am uncertain about how it will go.
  • kczal
    kczal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is always a long journey. Many years ago I lost 110lbs but couple years ago I started to gain it back. I've gain 37lbs back and I don't like it. So once again I'm going to lose this weight. So good luck to everyone!!
  • jessopus
    jessopus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You and anyone here can add me. I'm in the same boat. Need to drop 100lbs.
  • greeneyedmary
    greeneyedmary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Support?!? You've got it! Feel free in adding me
  • smokedsnuggles927
    smokedsnuggles927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same!
    I'm 305, GW is 155
    I was almost there before, made it to 210.
    Then I had a baby :):)
    Time to gst back at it!!!
  • Grantmewillpower
    Grantmewillpower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have lost 54 pounds in 4 months. ADD ME I will definitely motivate you. This has been exciting and fun. Want to change, it has to be a life style change and these are challenging and fun. The weight loss you encounter will motivate you just in it's self.... life is to short Sleepndream.... (quit digging that hole and climb up and out)....

I have had a blast doing this it is so rewarding when you start to feel better and that does not take long...But you need a reason and all it took for me was was a separation to realize I don't like myself like this... Find your passion and just start... please keep in touch...
  • sgahart
    sgahart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have a lot of weight to lose too.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Hey I would totally be a cheerleader! Feel free to add me :) I have 53lbs left. I had 98 to lose originally (so 45 down). Good luck!!