Need a weight loss buddy.

Options
Hey,

My name is Emma. I'm 19, from Australia.

I'm looking to lose about 15kg. And I'm looking for someone who wants to do the same thing, doesn't have to be the same about of weight. But just someone who has the desire to love their body. Cause I certainly can't love mine the way it is at the moment.

If your interested comment below.

I would like someone who I can compare food habits with. Maybe even have a little friendly competition with to see who can do the most exercise with. Compare weight loss over the weeks.

I also have no preference for gender. I don't mind. I just want to do this with someone :)

Can't wait to talk to you.

Replies

• nc368
    nc368 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there Emma,
    I'd be happy to help! I'm 16 and I'm from the UK :)
  • angelsel0906
    angelsel0906 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • chelseasavage55
    chelseasavage55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Emma! I am 22 and from Canada! I am looking for the same thing! Someone to chat with about my goals, someone who will encourage me to as I do them, and work together to get to a place we love our bodies! Pm me if interested!! :)
  • anti_youth
    anti_youth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi emma josh here also from aus actually on the gold coast msg me to tell me what u had in mind
  • sophiestoker96
    sophiestoker96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hay I'm looking for the same thing, I feel having someone to motivate will help keep yourself in tacked and make sure you stick to it yourself. Add me !!
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me I am in need of like mind people thank you
  • Nomophobic
    Nomophobic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! ❤
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Have the same end goal, but think I have a lot more to lose. But don't mind a little friendly competition to the end of your journey, add me.
  • BellaMermaid96
    BellaMermaid96 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 20. I'm looking for mfp friends too!