Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

All these recipes!!!

cheermom11
cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
Ok JasiBella, TamTastic & SoupNazi - you really need to stop. All these recipes are making me hungry!! :love:

Replies

• cheermom11
    Ok JasiBella, TamTastic & SoupNazi - you really need to stop. All these recipes are making me hungry!! :love:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I want to try them all myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: I am right now baking a crustless pumpkin pie...my husband has cravings but I told him I would make it without the crust. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, I am looking up brunch recipes (Cause I personally like brunch any time of day! LOL!)

And I post whatever looks good to me! :wink:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    INSTIGATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • cheermom11
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry, I am looking up brunch recipes (Cause I personally like brunch any time of day! LOL!)

And I post whatever looks good to me! :wink:

Yeah. Thanks!! It looks good to me too. I appreciate you sharing. :drinker:
  • cheermom11
    INSTIGATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD INFLUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

No kidding. Isn't there some sort of policy here against tempting people! :laugh:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    :laugh: I know right, I had a bad food day I totally went over and I get on here and I keep lookin at yummy food, man I keep lookin at those chocolate coconut banana and the whipped topping jello desserts and makes me wanna have another cookie, chocolate, :devil: chocolate:laugh: chocolate.

:grumble: :noway: nope not gonna do it
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Sorry!:wink:
    My 8 y/o doesn't have school tomorrow so I'm looking for recipes that we can try.

I :heart: cooking!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    My 8 y/o doesn't have school tomorrow so I'm looking for recipes that we can try.

Same here girl!! :wink:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168

I would like a break though so come on over whenever:wink:
  • TamTastic

I would like a break though so come on over whenever:wink:
    Can you imagine if we lived nearby?? We could go into business with a mail-order type thing, sending pre-cooked food to MFP! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.