Progress slowing down

Options
SarahR2412
SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
imtl2kafeui8.jpg

I've hit target but still wanted to lose a few extra pounds so not to go over the 11 stone bracket again!

My size 12 jeans finally fit comfortably and today I weighed and gained 1.6lbs this week! But the jeans fit better this week than they did last week!

Trial and error now, weight loss slowing down and to be expected and months ago I would of been horrified with a gain but now I'm taking it in my stride as I know I can do it and know that I'm almost where I want to be and have had such positive comments in and off MFP!

Replies

• Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look smashing! So proud of you!
  • matt151200
    matt151200 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    imtl2kafeui8.jpg

I've hit target but still wanted to lose a few extra pounds so not to go over the 11 stone bracket again!

My size 12 jeans finally fit comfortably and today I weighed and gained 1.6lbs this week! But the jeans fit better this week than they did last week!

Trial and error now, weight loss slowing down and to be expected and months ago I would of been horrified with a gain but now I'm taking it in my stride as I know I can do it and know that I'm almost where I want to be and have had such positive comments in and off MFP!
    You need to recalculate your maintenance then take 20% of that number then that's cals to eat to continue ur fat loss
  • matt151200
    matt151200 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    imtl2kafeui8.jpg

Plus as a member says weight fluctuates daily should weigh yourself daily then and all the total weigh ins for the 7 days and divide it by 7 that will give u ur loss
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    matt151200 wrote: »

Plus as a member says weight fluctuates daily should weigh yourself daily then and all the total weigh ins for the 7 days and divide it by 7 that will give u ur loss

Or just use a trending app like Happy Scale or Libra and let it do the math for you and graph the trend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!