5 months in! Progress pictures!

Options
nmedina10
nmedina10 Posts: 18 Member
Progress progress progress! Although I am having a hard time seeing much of a difference this month compared to past months, I decided it would be beneficial to share anyway! Because it is not about how I look, this journey is about becoming healthy both physically and mentally, so that I can live a longer more prosperous life.

Currently I am sitting at 181.5 pounds, about 31 pounds lost since I started this Journey! 174 pounds is what I need in order to be considered "normal weight." This means that I am only about 7 pounds away from that!

At this point I am feeling more confident about myself then I have in years! All these hours and hours I have put in working out and eating healthy has done wonders for my overall mental health. Need self-care? Workout! Eat healthy! It may be hard at first, but the results are marvelous! Here's hoping I reach a normal healthy weight within the next month or so!

86gvfjc8vyy9.jpg

Replies

• meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    There is a very definite difference in your photos. 31 pounds is a lot of weight and a great accomplishment. I appreciate your inspiring description of how the eating well and working out has helped your mental health. Thank you for posting your success.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! So pleased you have experienced an improvement in your overall mental health as well. Power on, you're amazing.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great. Doesn't look like you have much extra skin if any at all. Keep up the good work. Thanks for posting :)
  • nmedina10
    nmedina10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    linsey0689 wrote: »
    You look great. Doesn't look like you have much extra skin if any at all. Keep up the good work. Thanks for posting :)
    Thanks I wasn't sure if I would get any of that! I'm happy that I don't!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!