Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options
I know that we are all on busy schedules and lead pretty hectic lives, but if any of you want to be friends and encourage each other, feel free to friend me! I'm 23 and working on losing 30-40ish pounds! I've been on here a week and love it!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Ryanjk88
    Ryanjk88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree - I can use extra support and seeing others my age - helps keep me motivated!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have lost 28 pounds. I'm at 197 right now trying to get to 150! Add me if you'd like!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm 26 and have been working on just being healthier. i need to lose about 7-10 pounds
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 22 and working to lose about another 45 lbs.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im 23 lost 10lbs with MFP aiming for another 20lbs and i am a fulltime support worker from wales xx
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im 27 and trying to lose 10-15 pounds id love the support and to support you guys too!
  • Brittany1414
    Options
    Im 22 and trying to lose 30 pounds...17 down so far!!

Add me if any of you would like :flowerforyou:

Good Luck
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been on here since January...so far i've lost 35lbs and have about 30lbs to go! I love to encourage others to reach their goals! Friend request sent. Anyone that would like feel free to add me :)
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I'm 26 and trying to lose about 10 pounds. I've been stuck at this goal for a while!!
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    HEY! I'm doing another twenty-something women thread..you can check my profile if you want to join...we set our own goals each week!!

anyway! I'm caroline, i turned 20 a week ago and I'm trying to lost 35-40 pounds...i'm down 5 so far and I've been here a month! Just started C25K (I'm doing a thread on that too) and I LOVE MFP! add me :)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen on here most days, I honestly expected that this post would have been started by a guy!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 as well. Trying to lose 60 lbs. It would be great to have a support system. I've been doing this for a week and have lost 5lbs (yay!)... but I'm in it for the long haul.

Feel free to add me!
  • lindsschou
    lindsschou Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello, I'm 27 from Ontario, Canada. I've lost about 22 pounds...a long way to go...about 110 more! Feel free to add me!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm 25 and I am trying to lose another 5 to 10 lbs. I have lost a total of 14 lbs and counting since I joined MFP (best thing ever!!!!) Also, I am a mommy to a 3 year old (for all those mommies out there).

*Add me if you'd like!!!!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I'm 23 also with a goal of losing 23 lbs (didn't really plan it that way lol). I am halfway to my first goal! I love to motivate and support my friends so feel free to add me too!
  • AllieK1030
    AllieK1030 Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me ladiesss! I am 22 and just started on this website! I would like to loose about 50 lbs!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I just turned 28! And I've lost 44 lbs so far. I have around 16-20 to go.
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Add me

Want to lose 5 - 10 more lbs but am getting happy with my slimming down and toning
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 28! Need to lose quite a bit! Anyone can add me