Looking for support

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm a former member of MFP who has returned for help in getting back on my feet. A few years ago I lost about 40 lbs with a healthy diet, exercise, and positive attitude. Since then, I've suffered major setbacks in my life and have been struggling to get back on track.

I'd appreciate some MFP friends to encourage me and provide support. I'm genuinely happy to offer support to others as well. It's hard to do this entirely alone.

I am a 43-year-old woman in a professional career. I believe in eating healthy foods, not dieting. I know physical fitness is important. I don't like gimmicks. I'd like to lose about 15 lbs while getting back into the habit of living a healthy lifestyle.

Thanks,
Poppy

Replies

• fionadg
    fionadg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need support too, lost 3stone put on 2. Enough is enough! add me if u like
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Poppy, add me as a friend and I'll support you in your quest
  • bubaluboo
    bubaluboo Posts: 2,098 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat...professional woman, lost 39lb gained 20lb back (mostly stress related). Now I'm losing again. Took ages to get my mind focussed on calorie counting again but I've been back for 5 weeks now and am on my way back down...10lb to go.
  • mtngrl774
    mtngrl774 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Poppy, I'll back you. I need all the support I can get too. I tend to start out strong then fizzle out. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I am always looking for support, motivation and advice :)
  • floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm in a similar boat. Lost it but gained it back.