One year of using MyFitnessPal as of today (Trigger warning, flexing chubby guy in underwear)

Geocitiesuser
Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
sob9kTd.png

rzis91y.png

May 28 2016: 6' 315lbs BMI 42.7

May 28 2017: 6' 184lbs BMI 25

Loss as of today 130.4lbs

Had a rough couple of last weekends, but over all trend, I can't complain. The myfitnesspal method WORKS.

I don't really have many progress pictures, and I was hoping to be further along at the one year marker, but I will share what I can.

Face and body Difference:

JZLH7Xv.jpg
LcEMWqd.jpg

To:

Jy8dYth.png

hKEiLS0.png

7NDef3a.jpg

gTMNEs2.jpg

pqFBOvZ.jpg

qEu7oH1.jpg

6lkjfDv.jpg

vMSiHiM.png

OeIeGeC.jpg

I am by no means done yet. I definitely have some loose skin issues, but still better than fat issues lol. Still gotta keep plugging away. I'm hoping my next post to the success forum will be me completely ripped with abs and a v line. I'm gonna work my butt off for it!

MyFitnessPal WORKS. The calorie calculator/tracking and the method of eating BMR+Exercise-Deficit is the best "diet" I've ever been on. Using the program as it is intended WORKS smashingly.

Replies

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Wow!!! Congratulations!!!
  • tena1028
    tena1028 Posts: 80 Member
    Awesome! You look fabulous. Your hard work has def paid off!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Most awesome. Should be proud.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    WOW!!! GET IT. YOU LOOK AMAZING. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    You really have done well, and you look awsome.
    The lose skin can take a couple of years to recover- to your genetic potential, so keep on 'plugging away'

Cheers, h.
  • kaezergailis
    kaezergailis Posts: 4 Member
    Wow! Just found MFP as I am tired of all the crazy diets I have been on and WW is too much $ for me. Just log and count calories every day seems like something I can do and reading that doing that got you to where you are today is great motivation! Congrats on your very hard work, and thank you for posting. Best to you.
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Incredible transformation, congratulations! :)
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks again everyone!
    Wow! Just found MFP as I am tired of all the crazy diets I have been on and WW is too much $ for me. Just log and count calories every day seems like something I can do and reading that doing that got you to where you are today is great motivation! Congrats on your very hard work, and thank you for posting. Best to you.

Yes, it really is that simple. Just not always "easy". The calorie levels MFP has set me at are a little lower than I've ever thought. To continue losing I eat a little under 2,000 calories per day now, but that's the difference, there's no "fad". Just eat less (and move more, you get extra calories to eat for exercise done). And it being free is really nice too! When I was ~300lbs I was eating more in the vicinity of 2500 cals a day to lose, so it changes over time. Don't forget to buy a food scale, measure things in grams, and try to find the "USDA" entries in the food database based on 100g servings, that tends to be the most accurate method I've found.

Edit: I should probably note that I also exercise quite a bit and lift weights. So your results with calorie counting are individual, You are in the very least guaranteed to burn fat, but the addition of exercise is good for body composition and health in general.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Definitely no chubby guy there. You totally look amazing :smiley:
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    I congratulate you sir. Keep up the good work, but enjoy life too.
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    You look AMAZING! That is some major dedication. Congrats!!
  • Judikim118
    Judikim118 Posts: 201 Member
    Great results
  • DrizztGirl82
    DrizztGirl82 Posts: 85 Member
    Great job! Definitely motivating!
  • CharlieICURN
    CharlieICURN Posts: 89 Member
    Wow! This is so inspiring! Amazing job!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Well done!
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Fabulous! Give yourself more credit! That's a great transformation.
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    I saw this post and had to have a peek. You are always commenting on how "ugly" you are, and I just had to see for myself. Was preparing for the absolute worst, but I couldn't find any ugly AT ALL !!!!! If there is something ugly about you, it's not on the outside where all of MFP can see it. Great job on your transformation, best of luck in your future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!