Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    When did you start?
  • julyMommytimes2
    julyMommytimes2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What in the world. I typed out a big thing and none of it is there ? I started in January and have adjusted my calories when I hit the 20 pounds loss mark
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    If you've been stalled for more than a couple weeks, try bumping up your calories by somewhere around 200 (a little more our less depending on your current weight and intake) for a couple weeks, then cut back down. I'm not 100% what the science behind it is but it seems to work well most of the time if you stall out after having an overall trend of progress.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I stalled for about a month while I was eating right and working my tail off. Scale just started moving again. I changed up my workout quite a bit and added a little more work. Moving again :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    What are your stats? How long has it been since you lost weight? How are you measuring your calorie intake?
  • julyMommytimes2
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    What are your stats? How long has it been since you lost weight? How are you measuring your calorie intake?

It's been about 3 weeks and I'm using myfitnesspal to track. Measuring my food most of the time.
  • julyMommytimes2
    Options
    What in the world. I typed out a big thing and none of it is there ? I started in January and have adjusted my calories when I hit the 20 pounds loss mark

Did you try to use emojis?

No, I didn't use any
  • xchocolategirl
    xchocolategirl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What's your current height and weight?