Aerobic Accountability - stating 2/2/09

Options
Type it in here folks !!
How many times do you pledge to do aerobics this week?

:happy: Lets see how many calories we can burn by Sunday night !! :happy: :drinker:

Day 1 of 4 for me
Elliptical Trainer level 7 for 45 minutes ... 650 calories burned

Replies

• wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Type it in here folks !!
    How many times do you pledge to do aerobics this week?

:happy: Lets see how many calories we can burn by Sunday night !! :happy: :drinker:

Day 1 of 4 for me
    Elliptical Trainer level 7 for 45 minutes ... 650 calories burned
  • mslovetoteach
    Options
    I just got home from the gym, sixty minutes on the ellipitcal on the cardio level (I know I want to stay in the aerobic level) and burned 615 calories.........thank goodness for being able to watch the ellen show!
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    40 minutes of The biggest Loser Cardio Max=375 calories burned!! :happy:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Did it this morning at 6 am...65 minutes on the treadmill, 450 calories burned. Day 1 of 5 for me.
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'll do this too!

Today I did 25 minnutes of Jillians 30 day shred! Not near as much as I'd want to do but w/ a screaming baby hard to get anything done. I did rock and dance holding my daughter for 20 minnutes though thats gonna burn some calories she's 20lbs! :o
  • kristie874
    Options
    Checking back in today...450 calories/65 minutes on the treadmill, day 2 of 5. Gotta keep on truckin'!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I am in

2/2 I did 28 mins of running on wii fit and 12 ab workout not sure on cals

2/3 today I did 30 min run on wii fit burned 362 cals and 12 min ab video so burned 77 cals
  • wannaBme
    Options
    WOO HOO !!!
    Well done people !! We've already burned 3532 calories, over a pound and it's only tuesday morning !!
    akb2006 I added in 300 for you and lisarillen I added 340 for your 2/2 run on the wii :love:

Keep up the good work !!! I'm off to the elliptical now and will check in later ....:flowerforyou:
  • wannaBme
    Options
    I did my 2nd of 4 sessions (yesterday} 60 minutes for 810 calories
  • kristie874
    Options
    I didn't do anything yesterday. :cry: Today I walked for 4 miles on my treadmill. 400 calories burned. day 3 of what I wanted to be 5...but may be of 4...unless I decide not to be lazy this weekend. :laugh:
  • wannaBme
    Options
    day 3 of 4 ... 69 minutes on the elliptical to burn 1000 calories
    (getting rid of birthday calories :wink: )
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this. I didn't do much this week because I hurt my back, but on 2/4 I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and burned 300 calories. I will check back in after I am done today.:smile:
  • kristie874
    Options
    Okay, today I did another 4 miles and 400 calories. Did any of you see the post yesterday about the intervals? Ahhh...I found it. See below. Anyway, I tried it this morning. It says that you are supposed to burn more calories than jogging alone. I burned MAYBE 20 more according to my treadmill. My HRM is a piece of crap that doesn't register when I'm on my treadmill for some reason. Sooo..I don't know if I actually burned more or not. The treadmill isn't so reliable. I just guesstimate usually. Anyway...It was kind of fun to change it up but I'm not sure if anyone else used a HRM and tried it. I'm rambling. How'd you guys do today? I'm going to work out tomorrow, too, to make up for Weds. :smile:

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthieryou/8471/sizzle-calories-in-18-minutes/

Warm up for 4 minutes at a level 3.
    Sprint for 30 seconds at a level 7.
    Recover for 90 seconds at a level 4.
    Sprint for 30 seconds at a level 8.
    Sprint for 30 seconds at a level 9.
    Recover for 30 seconds at a level 4.
    Sprint for 30 seconds at a level 8.
    Sprint for 30 seconds at a level 9.
    Recover for 30 seconds at a level 4.
    Cool down for 3 minutes, 30 seconds at level 3
  • lyla29
    Options
    I did 35 minutes on the treadmill for 300 calories today. I am also planning to workout tomorrow.:smile:
  • wannaBme
    Options
    Hi All ...

The intervals look like a good challenge :smile:
    I did 4 of 4 this morning ... 60 minutes on the Elliptical - Level 7 & 8 - forward & backwards every 10 minutes - 905 calories
  • lyla29
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the treadmill for 275 calories:smile: