New here

Options
Despite being a handsome devil.....i have a good amount of weight to lose. I've always been reasonably athletic but even after 80 days of p90x I was seeing very little results. I then realized that it's really all about numbers. calorie burn - calorie intake = calorie deficiency, which is what is proven to burn stored fat.

With the help of this app (eating many small low calorie meals and exercising is the easy part well, kinda) I have lost approximately 9 pounds in 5 days, which is kind of a surprise. I plan to keep up this rate for now though I suspect it will slow down as I lose weight. We will see.

Replies

• tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your early success.
  • CarmenBlankenship
    Options
    Hello

My name is Carmen and I usually call myself Big C. I am a tall girl ... I am 6ft and have recently lost about 45 lbs.. I lost that last pound about 4 months ago. I am stuck and I am still over weight! I walk everywhere, an average of 6 miles a day. Im at a plateau and still have 45lbs I want to lose. It's really frustrating. I know I eat bad though so Im giving this a shot. Im excited.

I look forward to rooting everyone on and hoping to see lots of weightloss.... Let's Get Er Done!!!!!!!!!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. : D
  • mmccullough2
    mmccullough2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your good start. :tongue:
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Wecome to MFP and Best of Luck on your journey!!!
  • patrick323
    patrick323 Posts: 43
    Options
    I never knew there would be so many people so active on this forum. I might just have to make it a habit of checking in. Thanks for the Hello's