Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge & Support Group - JUNE

June Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group! 

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sun May 28 – Sat Jun 3

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “June Registrations/Starting Weights (Submit between Sun May 28 – Sat June 3)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of May 28 – June 3)

Our challengers are split up into 9 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• fknlardarse
    fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
    Wow great idea looking forward to this! Thank you!
  • GingerSnaps718
    GingerSnaps718 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm in!
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Awesome! You will not regret it! It's a great group of folks! Love my MFP friends!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Yay glad you ladies are joining!! There is still room for more so please let your friends know!
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Ok looks good! Going to try this for June!
  • lisettefmendez600
    lisettefmendez600 Posts: 10 Member
    Exciting
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    This is exactly what I am looking for!
  • Espoir1978
    Espoir1978 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join
  • mari_moulin
    Those who have registered you have been added to teams. head on over to the group registration page to check it out!
  • Roosmom76
    Roosmom76 Posts: 6 Member
    I'll give it a try!
  • mari_moulin
    Espoir1978 wrote: »
    I would like to join
    Roosmom76 wrote: »
    I'll give it a try!

Please don't forget to register on our group page! See you there!
  • laurawga
    laurawga Posts: 1 Member
    Am new to MFP and this sounds just what I need. Great idea!
  • MeJessie7979
    MeJessie7979 Posts: 6 Member
    I just joined but didn't register yet. I only have 10 pounds to lose. Is that too little to be on one of the teams?
  • mari_moulin
    I just joined but didn't register yet. I only have 10 pounds to lose. Is that too little to be on one of the teams?

Of course you can still join! It doesn't matter how much you want to lose.
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Im in too!!!
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Is this just a weight loss challenge period or are we expected to do certain works on x week etc...?

Interested but not interested is messing up my p90x schedule :)
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2017
    Is this just a weight loss challenge period or are we expected to do certain works on x week etc...?

Interested but not interested is messing up my p90x schedule :)

It's a weight loss challenge. We do have our own weekly challenges but nothing is mandatory and you can choose which to participate in. They aren't always about working out. Sometimes it's about nutrition sometimes it's about motivation or meditation. It's always different. It's also a support group from those who don't want to be part of the challenge.
  • suzyas
    suzyas Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I'd like to join but I can't figure out how to register
  • mari_moulin
    suzyas wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to join but I can't figure out how to register

I just saw your info and have added you to your team. Head back into the registration page and check it out! Welcome!
  • 2ssol
    2ssol Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, id like to join! I was able to join the group but cannot find the discussion thread to provide my info. Where do i go?