Need to get back on track and need friends!

Options
adisonadele2014
adisonadele2014 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I've been using my my fitness pal for quite some time now, but this year I have had trouble with having extremely good days and then I get too comfortable and go weeks without even logging in and eating unhealthy. I've never added friends on here or gotten with the community, so I could really use some friends on here for motivation and support!

Replies

• alexisdesi1216
    alexisdesi1216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a friend on here too! Just started today and I'm looking to gain muscle and stamina with my cardio. I am 5'1" and 115 lbs. just looking to gain muscle mass!!
  • maryanosike
    maryanosike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for friends on here too! I've been using MyFitnessPal for a while, but I've only started becoming serious about losing weight! I am 5'6", 179 lbs and looking to lose about 40 lbs (my goal weight is 140 lbs) in the next 10-12 months or so.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I need new friends also for Motivation and support. I gave a hard time logging in too. Feel free to add me
  • JerseySandy
    JerseySandy Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I need friends to check in with too. I get sloppy and completely sabotage myself. My 10-pound weight gain became 15 and now 20 in just a few months, and I know it's bad for my health and my head, but cannot seem to stay on track. Adding you and other responders as new friends. I hope we can check in frequently. Wait a minute ...how do you become "friends?" Do you use the "invite friends" link at the top of the page in the menu?
  • amber72017
    amber72017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Just joined Monday (Pic taken today) but I need to get back to fit as I've let things slip drastically this past year. Would love to have a few fit buddies to get it back! Love to lift but re-started Insanity yesterday (did it a couple of years back)-anyone else doing that?
  • tanturk
    tanturk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Having a really hard time getting back at it. A couple years ago I had a trainer who dictated my macros and workout program.
    I was even considering competition (was 39 at the time)
    I ditched the trainer due to extreme costs and I figured I could do it on my own. Well needless to say the motivation went right along with the trainer. Guess I need to be accountable to someone. So here I am again and looking for support. Having a really hard time staying motivated. So easy to throw some chocolate in the mouth when it's just a piece here and there.
    I'm 5'9" and currently weigh 145 but lost all my muscle and that's the reason for the weight not changing to much. I would like to be at the 140 mark and toned again.
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pretty much my story: thought I've been doing this so long I've got it down and can do it on my own without tracking...... no I cannot.
  • Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    send requests
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    A_Witty_Ginger Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is actually a pretty awesome community. Lots of support and good advice. Not a lot of creepers
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! And, I would disagree with the "not a lot of creepers" comment above me. I've had the complete opposite experience. Be careful adding guys...
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! And, I would disagree with the "not a lot of creepers" comment above me. I've had the complete opposite experience. Be careful adding guys...

I guess it would be a double standard...not a lot of female trollers out there lol
  • stevenser84
    stevenser84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My weight has been a battle my entire life. I currently have about 35/40 lbs to lose. At my highest weight ever, I was about 40 lbs heavier than I am at this moment. I am 6'1", so I'll never be a "little" girl, but I sure as hell can be in a lot better shape than I am now. Looking for support throughout my journey! I'll most certainly return the support as well.

Live long and prosper.
  • A_Witty_Ginger
    Options
    Hello everyone! My weight has been a battle my entire life. I currently have about 35/40 lbs to lose. At my highest weight ever, I was about 40 lbs heavier than I am at this moment. I am 6'1", so I'll never be a "little" girl, but I sure as hell can be in a lot better shape than I am now. Looking for support throughout my journey! I'll most certainly return the support as well.

Live long and prosper.

*Gives Vulcan hand gesture*