Belly Fat!

Options
Hi...I'm trying really hard to flatten my belly and tone by butt & thighs. Can anyone offer suggestions of what types of exercises I should be doing? THANK YOU!

Replies

• RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    it's impossible to spot train... cardio and strength are your best bet. you also should focus on lean & clean eating.... higher protein, etc. but don't cut out carbs. one other thing is that artificial sweeteners tend to cause bloat in the belly area as does refined sugar.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Scissor lifts are FANTASTIC for thighs! Bum lifts are good for the bum and situps & reverse curls are what I do for my abs.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 Day Shred, I'm on level 2 and so far I've seen a significant difference in my stomach and legs!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    A flat stomach is gained by cardio and healthy eating, lunges and various leg exercises for that area and then watch what you eat. Good fats like nuts and avocados are good for you and with cardio they can help tone your stomach.
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    Not for the faint of heart, but when I practice Bikram yoga I definitely notice my tunny getting flatter. I've also recently cut my carbs down (not out completely, I couldn't survive without them!) and have seen the biggest difference in the stomach area.
  • KarenSBland
    Options
    Thank you all so much. It looks like I'm on the right track! :happy:
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    When I was part of a gym I use to do a Thighs, Bums and Tums class - that was amazing :)
  • TRWRIGHT1
    TRWRIGHT1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm just on level 1 of the 30 day shred. It def. shows me how out of shape I am.