17lbs gone

Options
Blong2294
Blong2294 Posts: 30 Member
its just the start to my journey and I'm already down 17lbs if anyone needs support I'm here I took sick for awhile and gain 70lbs during that time I'm no longer dealing with that sickness and I'm regaining my life back to the fitness freak I was and am

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Congrats! great job you. ;)
  • valhall75
    valhall75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Krislynell
    Krislynell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm looking for support and friends. Add me! I have 50+ to lose and today is Day 8 for me
  • peckchris3267
    peckchris3267 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation, I was off my feet for a while and gained 70 pounds in a short period of time. I've also lost 17 pounds, (10 since starting here).
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    That's awesome! I am exactly 17 pounds down too! That's after being on here for 2 months. I know most of that was probably water weight. It's much more than the 1 pound a week I am aiming to lose. I have 40 more pounds to go, so I think that loss is going to slow down significantly. However, my pants are already loser and I'm not feeling deprived of food, so it's all good.

Keep up the good work!!!
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I read this as 171 lbs and when I saw your picture, I was like "Whaaaat?" Congrats on your progress. That's awesome!
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jajonesstl
    jajonesstl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up!