My Insanity is problematic

Options
Tried to do Insane Abs today instead of Cardio Abs, but my Insane Abs dvd is apparently in non-USA format, so my player won't play it. And the dvd that has another work out plus Insane Abs will play, but the work out looks like it's all chopped up. It starts in the middle of a move and skips from one move to another. We got the non-USA formatted dvd to play on the computer, but the work out is still all chopped up. Anyone else have this problem with theirs?

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    if you ordered it from Beachbody, call up customer service and they can replace it. If you didn't..i'm sorry to hear that!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I didn't order from BB, but I know I could purchase a replacement... I just don't want to if they are all like this. But if I just got defective discs, then it'd be worth it to buy new ones from them. Just wondering if anyone else has done this workout or had the same problem with it.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Where did you get them from? They could have come from China in which case they are illegal pirated copies and probably not the best quality. The ones from Beach Body are professionally produced and yeah, should work.
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sounds like a bad rip. If you like what you can make sense of, go buy the originals ASAP.
  • Melky06
    Melky06 Posts: 9
    Options
    I got my Insanity off Ebay and it came from CHINA. It came in the Insanity Box and with the nutrition book, calendar etc. My bonus discs minus the upper body workout DVD are very choppy too. It will start a routine and then go right to the end of it, very choppy. So far the other discs are fine. I have not done CORE Balance Yet or the Max workouts but I went through them and they seem fine. The Insane Abs and Max Interval Sports Training Discs are the ones messed up. I am a bit pissed about this because I have wanted to use them. I'm doing Insanity on Cardio Days and not following the schedule so wanted variety. I contacted the seller and they did no respond and I opened a case with Ebay but not sure how much good that will do. No way I'm sending them back to CHINA and waiting for another box.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Where did you get them from? They could have come from China in which case they are illegal pirated copies and probably not the best quality. The ones from Beach Body are professionally produced and yeah, should work.
    This is not always true. I have received bad discs from BB and so did someone else I know.

To the OP, you can order the advanced Insanity DVDs off the BB site. I think it's about $40 or something like that for 3 discs.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I got my Insanity off Ebay and it came from CHINA. It came in the Insanity Box and with the nutrition book, calendar etc. My bonus discs minus the upper body workout DVD are very choppy too. It will start a routine and then go right to the end of it, very choppy. So far the other discs are fine. I have not done CORE Balance Yet or the Max workouts but I went through them and they seem fine. The Insane Abs and Max Interval Sports Training Discs are the ones messed up. I am a bit pissed about this because I have wanted to use them. I'm doing Insanity on Cardio Days and not following the schedule so wanted variety. I contacted the seller and they did no respond and I opened a case with Ebay but not sure how much good that will do. No way I'm sending them back to CHINA and waiting for another box.

This really sounds like a pirated copy - I assume that you don't have an actual Beachbody receipt for it? Actual Beachbody products can only be purchased through Beachbody or from a Beachbody coach. If you have a valid Beachbody disk, they will replace your DVD for you. Unfortunately, it really sounds like you have a pirated copy.
  • Melky06
    Melky06 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm not real sure if it's legit or not. It came in the insanity box with all the artwork, booklets, nutrition guide, etc in a beachbody box. It looks authentic but what do I know. I did not get if from BB. The good news is E-Bay gave me a full refund. I only have an issue with 2 bonus discs. I only really need t one disc that has both insane abs and the max sports training together.