What's Your Dream Job?

Options
quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
If you could do whatever you wanted to do and get paid for it...what would that be??

Btw...I'm at work and don't want to be so I'm entertaining myself the best way I can! :smile:

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I want to work with young offenders, at the minute I work in telecommunications but taking an open uni course which I do on my own at home to get a degree in youth studies.
    So in about 6 years I may just get to do my dream job role haha.
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ummmm Im telling! :laugh:

I wouldnt change jobs. I love mine!
  • tiffanyvc
    tiffanyvc Posts: 99
    Options
    I would be a VIP tour guide at Disney World. I'm there often enough, I could do it with hardly any training. :smile: Haha!
  • MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Helping others with fitness and nutrition
  • anberlingasm
    anberlingasm Posts: 177
    Options
    I want to be a counsellor or psychologist. Maybe in a few years' time!
  • anberlingasm
    anberlingasm Posts: 177
    Options
    Double post, sorry!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It would definitely be to be a Stay at Home Mom. I wouldn't even need paid to do it. I would just do it if we could afford it!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Writer.
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Billion dollar lotto winner would be ideal! :happy:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Being paid to sing - hands down. Not necessarily rock star status... I don't mind doing backing vocals on tracks, commercials, etc.
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    My dream job is to work with children in a nursery which this time next year I will hopefully be doing
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I would be a writer/poet. I write as a hobby, but I would prefer to get paid for it. I am a teacher now, and I love my job, but it is SOOO stressful :sad:
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    stay at home millionaire donating money and time to invisable children, children hunger, building schools, etc.. yep.. I'd be a philanthropist
  • carisatterwhite
    carisatterwhite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Goat farmer / Cheese maker
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to have my dream job...I'm a singer/musician
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    To work in the NICU with premature babies.. I've always wanted to since I was little
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a food critic! I love food (that's my problem!) and I love to write. I wish I could travel the world and taste the best food and get paid to give my opinion!
  • Luv24
    Luv24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It can't happen with a family, but if I were younger and single I would work for Mark Burnett and CBS on the Survivor set creating and crafting all those cool games and props. To travel and be creative at the same time would be awesome.
  • lexnaj
    lexnaj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would be an expert horseman and own my own barn. I would put all my time, energy and talent into working with these beautiful creatures and teaching my kids to respect both themselves and the horses.
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I really want to do psychology and I am hoping to get into school within the next year. Right now I am job searching since my husband and I just moved to Texas.