I need someone to tell me to keep going!!

Options
I'm falling off the wagon....tell me I can do it!!!!

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Of course you can do it..you are a woman of power..so use that power to keep going!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! :wink: Keep going and it will get easier!
  • Tifiney_Rey
    Tifiney_Rey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! Remember to do it for you!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Conquer one day at a time. You can do this!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any wagon....
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    you can do it. keep it up the best you can and it will all fall into place. just dont be saddened if you dont reach your weekly goal, chances are you will the next week. :)
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just keep telling yourself how you will pleased with the results! When you start seeing BIG changes you will want to keep going!:flowerforyou:
  • mjenne74
    mjenne74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I fell off for 2 1/2 months. Today is my first day back. I gained back about 8 pounds of the 23 I lost. So don't do it! Don't all off. It is not worth it. You can do it...press through. I wish I had. But today is a new day and I am starting again. Add me if you like for support. :)
  • jodieh06
    jodieh06 Posts: 49
    Options
    you've started, so why throw away everything you've done so far? You've got this! Just keep going! :)
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    Think about how disappointed in yourself you'll be if you give up. You can do it!
  • sarahmctaggart
    sarahmctaggart Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! Just keep going and see yourself at your goal weight!!
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    KEEP GOING!!!! YOU GOT THIS!!! YOU CAN DO IT :wink:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Keep going you'll soon be in the groove
  • jaxnjosh
    jaxnjosh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feeling like you are falling off the wagon is normal. Just start over and recommit to your goals. Dont beat your self up over a slip up. The guilt is not worth it. And just by you logging back on to this website is a great sign. Good luck, keep going :):)
    From - Jaxnjosh
  • trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

Think of all the reasons why you started this journey and ask yourself if you still want those things. Who will given them to you if you don't do it for yourself.
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are stronger than you think..YOU CAN DO IT!!! If you start to doubt yourself, use the greatest resource on MFP...the people. Find friends on here, at job, in community to motivate you. Weight loss is the one thing I could never do alone.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    feeling like u are going off the wagon is normal....its about the control....i have no dault that u can and u will do this... i have faith in u....because u are worth saving yur health and feeling better.
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Maybe quoting a Batman movie is stupid, but "Why do we fall down? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." You have the power to keep going and will be stronger for it!
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT LET ME DOWN AND QUIT!!!!! :) Now add me lol!
  • kim1954
    kim1954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started calorie counting in January and have lost 42 lbs. but I have hit the wall again too. Hot weather, beer, and summer food have taken their toll, no weight gain, but no loss.
    Hang in there....YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!!!