Embarrassing songs

Options
2»

Replies

• curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 50 but love the 90's songs from steps and s club 7! ..and more lately Taylor swift!..also Neil Diamond sweet Caroline reminds me of a holiday in spain..i can sing along quite loudly to that one!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Veggie Tales, Boyz in the Sink. With such classic songs as:
    Bigger than the Boogie Man
    Belly Button
    The Hairbrush Song
    The Funky Polka
    Cheeseburger
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I still crack up when I Rick-roll myself on various playlists.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Anything by Men at Work or Whip it by Devo....
  • ShellyPru84
    ShellyPru84 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmbob by Hanson and Barbie Girl by Aqua

Oh dear I have Barbie Girl. I forgot about that one!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 50 but love the 90's songs from steps and s club 7! ..and more lately Taylor swift!..also Neil Diamond sweet Caroline reminds me of a holiday in spain..i can sing along quite loudly to that one!

There is nothing at ALL embarrassing about Neil Diamond. Nothing. In fact, if you DIDN'T sing along to "Sweet Caroline," I'd think there was something terribly wrong with you.

(I've seen Neil live twice, and I'm seeing him again later this year. Should I have disclosed that earlier in the thread?)
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I listen to K-Pop, so take your pick of any of the more saccharine girl groups - SNSD, Red Velvet, TWICE, etc... Do I sing along? Yes. Do I know what they are singing? No, not at all. Do I even understand Korean? Absolutely not. Do I know the dance moves? Perhaps.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    On my way to work this am I was flipping through the music on my MP3 player. I realized if someone was with me I would have been embarrassed to admit I like certain songs. Do you have any songs on your MP3 player that you would be embarrassed about? Is there a song you just have to sing along to when you hear it?

Embarrassed: any Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC. ( teen of the 90s here).

Sing along to: The Outfield " Lose your Love" ;
    I love this song!

Someone else tell me theirs and redeem me!

Listen!!: "Your Love" is one hell of a song and there should be no embarrassment!!

That being said, mine is "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    On my way to work this am I was flipping through the music on my MP3 player. I realized if someone was with me I would have been embarrassed to admit I like certain songs. Do you have any songs on your MP3 player that you would be embarrassed about? Is there a song you just have to sing along to when you hear it?

I love this song!

Listen!!: "Your Love" is one hell of a song and there should be no embarrassment!!

anything Iggy is my JAM....no need to be ashamed!!!
  • ShellyPru84
    Options

I love this song!

I'm not embarrassed about " Your Love" it's one of my favorites and I'll belt it out at karaoke if I've had enough to drink!
  • ShellyPru84
    Options
    I to sing " Sweet Caroline" but add a little. It's goes.... " Sweet Caroline [ Roll Tide Roll], Good times never seem so good...."