Setting up

geordiegirl27
geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
Hi all

I used to use MFP a few years ago and I've decided I need to come back to get myself back on track.

I have a garmin 235 and am trying to disconnect the Fitbit I have attached and add garmin connect instead but I'm failing miserably.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance and I look forward to joining in this great community again.

Thanks Bella x

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    I'm not sure what your asking for. Are you struggling to disconnect fitbit?

• geordiegirl27
    Sorry I'm struggling to disconnect Fitbit and connect Garmin Connect.

I have gone into Apps and on Fitbit pressed disconnect but it's still there when I go back in and try to connect to Garmin Connect it takes me in to sign in but I cannot see how to connect it. TY
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,118 Member
    Do it through the web version rather than the app. I had the same drama.

• geordiegirl27
    Thank you tinkerbellang I did wonder if it was an app limitation.
  • geordiegirl27
    So I've managed to disconnect Fitbit but when I ask to connect to Garmin it takes me to garmin webpage but I cannot figure out how to connect it, any ideas what I'm missing? TIA
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    In the top right corner it should give 2 options, one says buy the other says something like link/connect/allow. I can't remember the exact wording.

Are you on the web version now?
  • geordiegirl27
    I've tried web version i choose connect but it takes me to my daily stats and no sign of anything to link. I'll try again tomorrow - technology hates me!!